Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›VL Commodore
VL Commodore

Who's ordered a LED fuse rails by niche ?

Started by XCHASE · 13 Mar 2013 · 111 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

BaxArchived member
I really can't see anything else happening with this. Whether it be refunds, receiving the product or even getting compensation. I still think it's a massive shame, regardless of what's happened in the past and whether there's any truth to anything, they were a great product and it's a shame that they're not available anymore.
0 likes
InsaneVLArchived member
I considered my $$ lost a long time ago. Shame to have so many people dicked over on here.
0 likes
AVG45Archived member
Hopefully with all the money he ripped everyone off with he bought a bunch of pharmaceuticals and wrote himself off.
0 likes
AnthoArchived member
It is a shame but it does happen I got ripped off twice on this site by other users One guy took my money and promised item was coming never sent it just a few bull**** promises then ignored me Other guy I sent a turbo manifold and wastegate COD as he was worried about sending money first, then he changed his mind and never picked it up from his post office so I had to pay 2 x shipping fees plus COD fees around $150 just to get my stuff back and Aus Post lost it on the way back took about 3 months to find it
0 likes
XCHASEArchived member
Anyone got one they want to sell? As mine still hasn't arrived lol
0 likes
MUSArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by XCHASE [View Post] Anyone got one they want to sell? As mine still hasn't arrived lol +1 lol I'd also be happy with a normal unmelted fuse rail.
0 likes
calaist5Archived member
https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/122546625989 Wonder how much this nos one will go for?
0 likes
MUSArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by calaist5 [View Post] https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/122546625989 Wonder how much this nos one will go for? $122 for the nos fuse rail... All mine Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
deanoVLCTArchived member
I have a mint one in storage not melted you could have had for $20 mus lol
0 likes
MUSArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by deanoVLCT [View Post] I have a mint one in storage not melted you could have had for $20 mus lol Lmfao. Damn you Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
calaist5Archived member
Quote: Originally Posted by MUS [View Post] $122 for the nos fuse rail... All mine Great job. If I was more rich. I would have grabbed it. Maybe look into making up something to stop it melting in the future. Ie. the high beam fuse Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
EvilPetArchived member
He�s selling these on Ebay. He posted on Perth VL club page on Facebook. Check that out. If you can prove purchase then he�ll send it to you. Sent him my order and screenshot of my receipt. It�s not Mike btw. It�s someone who bought over Mike�s stuff and is attempting to clean up the mess for goodwill. Search your old emails. If you bought one and sent the bank screenshot of your purchase like what was required, you just need to send a stat dec and you�re done.
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

1 member and 3 guests active in the last 15 minutes

Visitors Today5

3,683 threads, 23,233 posts and 47 images saved from CT