Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Meets & events
Meets & events

Day Cruise 26th August 2012

Started by Murph · 22 July 2012 · 101 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

hdtf-18Archived member
Yeah sorry everyone I got to freeway and couldn't keep up! What is that yellow one running with Vic plates? That lit up hard everytime!! Had to duck off and see my grandad for fathers day which came up last minute. Was awesome to see all the vls out cruising. First one I've been on but was incredible. Will need to have another one before end of September when car comes off the road for new drivetrain setup
0 likes
VLCT88Archived member
Quote: Originally Posted by TURBZ [View Post] I bet he deep throated the sausage and threw away the bread.. poof. I heard he had 4 in his gob at once... Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 1 guest active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today110

11,970 threads, 91,732 posts and 1,230 images saved from CT

35.0% of indexed threads saved