Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗
27-06-12, 15:21 GMT+10#101 hell yeah mate good work I got a 25 in a vl and I'm thinking of doing a 26/30 in my patrol.... will be really keen to see how it goes. will be watching this.. and I hope you don't mind if I pick your brains when I go to do it aswell.... lol
0 likes
27-06-12, 17:59 GMT+10#102 hey misk whats going on
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
02-07-12, 18:49 GMT+10#103 So after stuffing around, with timing etc, seems the disc I have might be incorrect, very close just need to sort config of ecu and hopefully have it started
0 likes
02-07-12, 23:13 GMT+10#104 I believe a set of tyres will be fired yes
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
04-07-12, 23:33 GMT+10#107 Have ordered another can disc from wolf, just waiting for that to arrive!
0 likes
04-07-12, 23:56 GMT+10#108 Nice mate can't wait to hear how it goes once its up and running
0 likes
06-07-12, 00:16 GMT+10#109 spoke to the guys at wolf, couple of issue, waiting on the disc which will be another week, also need to source a 14mm rail for my injectors, the gtr injectors are to low impedance to run on the wolf 3d v4, need hi impedance injectors for the wolf.
so my injectors from the 30 are 14 mm so will source a aftermarket rail during the week to get here hopefully before the rail arrives so it's all ready to go broom broom skid skid
0 likes
17-08-12, 12:09 GMT+10#112 i'm going mental, still no luck with the disc from wolf, been waiting 6 weeks now! looking at finding another ecu that will run the 26 cas, adaptronic has my eye, i'm getting over the waiting, the car's sitting ready to go, just need the cas disc and then config with the ecu
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
17-08-12, 13:13 GMT+10#113 Quote:
Originally Posted by poohkies
[View Post]
i'm going mental, still no luck with the disc from wolf, been waiting 6 weeks now! looking at finding another ecu that will run the 26 cas, adaptronic has my eye, i'm getting over the waiting, the car's sitting ready to go, just need the cas disc and then config with the ecu
niss tune?
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
17-08-12, 13:43 GMT+10#114 Just set up a crank trigger on it. Way easier. You only need the cas for the ref signal then
This is the $60 set up on mine with a GT101 sensor. Works an absolute treat
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
17-08-12, 16:52 GMT+10#115 poohkies i got a disc here if you want it.
call me, maybe?
0 likes
20-08-12, 09:55 GMT+10#116 Matty I've got my disc, but it's setup for the 30, we tried modifying it but no luck! I ve also got to get the config right for the ecu! Another issue, only time it sucks being in a small town!
---------- Post added 20-08-12 at 08:26 ----------
Quote:
Originally Posted by PSI086
Just set up a crank trigger on it. Way easier. You only need the cas for the ref signal then
This is the $60 set up on mine with a GT101 sensor. Works an absolute treat
Mate can can you pm me details of that! Very interested, what Hamonic balance etc, where to get the sensor form! Looks fantastic and that way I can get rid of the cas
0 likes
20-08-12, 10:23 GMT+10#117 Quote:
Originally Posted by poohkies
[View Post]
Matty I've got my disc, but it's setup for the 30, we tried modifying it but no luck! I ve also got to get the config right for the ecu! Another issue, only time it sucks being in a small town!
---------- Post added 20-08-12 at 08:26 ----------
Mate can can you pm me details of that! Very interested, what Hamonic balance etc, where to get the sensor form! Looks fantastic and that way I can get rid of the cas
if you have the sensor what part is stopping you from firing it up? get an rb26 map and add extra fuel to compensate for the extra capacity
0 likes
20-08-12, 21:19 GMT+10#118 Quote:
Originally Posted by poohkies
[View Post]
wow so many questions!
Do u understand what slappa means? Any1 here understand?
Head bolts are rb25det headbolts 2nd hand!
So that should stop the head walking around
i'm not chasing massive numbers! Just want it to run and do a skid! And push it till it has problems fix them and push it some more!
Vvti ??? Its and rb26 head doesn't have vvti! Tapping the extra pully this week when the belt arrives
i love this guy hahahaha legend slapas ftw hahahah
0 likes
25-08-12, 12:45 GMT+10#119 you get that thing going yet???????????
0 likes
25-08-12, 17:32 GMT+10#120 Bump for progress report!!!!!!
0 likes