Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗
30-03-12, 13:50 GMT+10#101 Driveline is for sale, see here (http://www.calaisturbo.com.au/showthread.php?p=2908767#post2908767)
0 likes
17-04-12, 18:29 GMT+10#102 Awsome, love it well done.
0 likes
11-05-12, 07:45 GMT+10#103 Well, that's it boys 'n girls. The Calais has been sold and will be on it's way to a new home in Queensland next week. Thanks for all the positive comments guys the car been a thrill to build and own.
0 likes
11-05-12, 09:38 GMT+10#104 Never seen this car or thread until then mate! Damm I love it
0 likes
20-05-12, 22:19 GMT+10#105 Quote:
Originally Posted by aZ`
[View Post]
Well, that's it boys 'n girls. The Calais has been sold and will be on it's way to a new home in Queensland next week. Thanks for all the positive comments guys the car been a thrill to build and own.
you sold out!!!
0 likes
23-05-12, 15:04 GMT+10#106 Coming to Brisbane? Did it sell complete or shell minus driveline?
0 likes
23-05-12, 15:32 GMT+10#107 Yeah somewhere in brisbane, not sure on suburb, whole car.
0 likes
24-05-12, 09:46 GMT+10#108 Hi there i'am the new owner of az's vl it's gone to a good home just outside Brisbane I'am sure it'll get spotted around the place some where.
---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?l0uzy5
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
0 likes
24-05-12, 17:46 GMT+10#109 hey jim welcome to the forum mate and congrats on your buy.
hope it serves you well.
0 likes
25-05-12, 02:27 GMT+10#110 Hey thanks for that gmhbt1 hope to have some fun with it.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
0 likes
10-01-13, 01:39 GMT+10#111 Very nice car and yes a mad sleeper for sure mate... is the hood lift can be buy as a kit or did you made it yourself ? I want to do the same to mine and if there's a kit over there I might just buy it to safe the hassle. Cheers
0 likes
07-09-13, 17:24 GMT+10#112 Hi jim
Hows the car going you end up running the car down the strip again?
Go any faster?
Looks like a very fun car to drive
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
07-09-13, 21:07 GMT+10#113 G'day Ben
Yer mate I ran it a willowbank a couple months ago we had some boost and wastegate issues with it we got that fixed and I've got a brand new transbraked turbo 400 to go in.if everything go's to plan I'll be racing it in November. And its a ****load of fun to drive.cheers
0 likes
23-06-16, 11:45 GMT+10#114 Just a quick update well after two years of owning this car it's had some major charges the turbo engine is now gone and is running a
N/a 383 stroker turbo 400 and 9 inch diff
All the interior has been redone along with many other things the cars still going and still tons of fun too drive.
Jim
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
24-06-16, 01:10 GMT+10#115 Looks tuff, but I'm not sure if I prefer the sleeper more or this. How fast are you expecting to go?
0 likes
24-06-16, 08:23 GMT+10#116 Hopefully it go's deep in the tens the engine made 628hp on a engine dyno
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
0 likes
24-06-16, 20:04 GMT+10#117 Looks cool mate. Is that the 9'' reverse cowl?
0 likes
24-06-16, 20:15 GMT+10#118 Quote:
Originally Posted by 3lturbo
[View Post]
Looks cool mate. Is that the 9'' reverse cowl?
Lol no it's 6 inch still a pain to see over
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
0 likes
29-06-16, 22:53 GMT+10#119 New setup looks tough as
I did like the sleeper though... where did that setup end up going?
0 likes
30-06-16, 19:11 GMT+10#120 Hey mate someone in Brisbane brought the turbo setup in it don't no where it is now
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
0 likes