Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›VL Commodore
VL Commodore

seen this yellow vl bt1 turbo

Started by opa hiha! · 7 Mar 2010 · 122 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

jetsonracArchived member
^^^lol
0 likes
zvonkoArchived member
Nice BT1 in your avatar jetsonrac.
0 likes
jetsonracArchived member
Cheers Zvonko. ......pissa Steff Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
alex_mkdArchived member
End of the day i think vl bt1s, in particular absynth yellow ones, (depending on condition, kms etc) are increasing in value, they are definately not decreasing thats for sure. The asking prices and selling prices speak for themselves. This particular one we are discussing is just one example. As Zvonko said, alot of vl enthusiasts have a soft spot for yellow vl bt1s and if given the chance to buy one at a fair price they are comfortable with would jump at the oppurtunity to buy one.
0 likes
PROGMHArchived member
Thread cleaned. If you can't have a discussion without name calling and abusing each other then you can go on a holiday. - PROGMH
0 likes
<NICK>Archived member
Do one better and Close the thread ! It's a never ending dumb battle
0 likes
PROGMHArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by <NICK> [View Post] Do one better and Close the thread ! It's a never ending dumb battle If I closed this one, I'd have to close every other one and then we'd have no forum at all.
0 likes
whtbt1.88Archived member
Quote: Originally Posted by PROGMH [View Post] If I closed this one, I'd have to close every other one and then we'd have no forum at all. cant have that happen Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
cornchipsArchived member
Lol I tune out for a couple of days and ww3 breaks out! Fact- it's a really nice car, fact-yellow bt1s always have and always will be a cult car. Don't hate if you don't like them, you all obviously love vls to be on this site so just give the thumbs up to a fellow enthusiast and keep the passion going Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
ss nutArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by cornchips [View Post] Lol I tune out for a couple of days and ww3 breaks out! Fact- it's a really nice car, fact-yellow bt1s always have and always will be a cult car. Don't hate if you don't like them, you all obviously love vls to be on this site so just give the thumbs up to a fellow enthusiast and keep the passion going Amen to that brother! I love all cars,And I really take my hat off to those who look after them!! Cheers Marty Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
MUSArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by ss nut [View Post] Amen to that brother! I love all cars,And I really take my hat off to those who look after them!! Cheers Marty Amen to that!
0 likes
URHONRArchived member
trying to view the photos however are not working, can anyone upload atleast a couple im really edgy to see this thing...
0 likes
BoyracerArchived member
Light blue V8 BT1 are even rarer, anyone seen any about?
0 likes
chief355Archived member
Quote: Originally Posted by Boyracer [View Post] Light blue V8 BT1 are even rarer, anyone seen any about? I sold one of these that I owned from 1988 a few years ago (SA ex chaser). They randomly appear on either gum tree or ebay.
0 likes
3lturboArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by Boyracer [View Post] Light blue V8 BT1 are even rarer, anyone seen any about? My mate a pretty tidy one, was going to buy it off him but was stolen a few days after i decided to grab it. One less around now... Out of curiosity, how many were there (if known)?
0 likes
chief355Archived member
Mine had SV89 interior and also a Injected motor. I fitted a injected SV89 engine with some 355 come racing tweaks at the same time when the SV89 was current model and I can say it smashed most of the turbo's ,vn, vp and funny they all thought it was a carby 308 but the big gulp of the engines last breath was a giveaway. Back in the late 80's if you had a 12sec no NOS, it was up there with the fastest street registered cars.
0 likes
SLDSHOArchived member
Yellow BT1 <3
0 likes
UND_CVRArchived member
Just spoke to the guru that owns this bad boy to find out he knocked back $30k Farkn legend is still waiting for me to win tatts so he can get $40k top bloke
0 likes
GouldyArchived member
An old mate of mine had a vl bt1 v8 light blue.it was the only one I'd seen in that color
0 likes
AVL012345Archived member
Quote: Originally Posted by chief355 [View Post] I sold one of these that I owned from 1988 a few years ago (SA ex chaser). They randomly appear on either gum tree or ebay. What makes the yellow BT1's more thrashed than any other colour? Mod's i'm not starting a fight, i'm asking a simple question in which i'm hoping to get a simple answer back.
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 0 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today28

19,652 threads, 221,328 posts and 2,395 images saved from CT

57.4% of indexed threads saved