Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗
17-06-10, 17:04 GMT+10#101 Hey guys. Havent really done anything new with the car just been driving it around and enjoying it. Need to sell it as I bought a new car. 04' BA XR6. An absolute dream to drive But driving the VL still thrills me like nothing else :P
Here's some pics.
The VL's still infront haha
---------- Post added 17-06-10 at 18:07 ----------
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
17-06-10, 17:28 GMT+10#102 no offence... but ushould change the interior it looks like something out of a sigma.. lolz
0 likes
17-06-10, 17:55 GMT+10#103 How did you afford an XR6? How much are you thinking of for the VL?
0 likes
17-06-10, 18:23 GMT+10#106 lmao definetly not cashed up folks but they did help me out. Got to sell the VL and pay them back. I work and save every cent I get. Centrelink helps aswell haha
I wan 4k for the vl mate
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
17-06-10, 18:27 GMT+10#107 can you drive the xr6 on p's i throught it falls under the high power six's
0 likes
17-06-10, 18:47 GMT+10#108 No you can drive the XR6 legally. How many Ks does the VL have? What condition is motor/driveline in? series 2?
0 likes
17-06-10, 19:18 GMT+10#109 Yeah, defs legal. Everything's in perfect working order mate. Car's a dream for its age. Any problems, if any I've encountered with the car has been talked about in the previous pages About 270 xxx K's and yep S2
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes