Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›VL Commodore
VL Commodore

Calaisturbo.com.au roll call

Started by Katsa · 15 Apr 2018 · 148 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo (partial recovery). Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

TuxedoCalArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by SIK304 [View Post] Still have a browse every now and then, been here since �04. Still got my Calais I had when I joined. Hi SIK304, Great to hear that you still visit the site. Also great that you still have your Calais since 2004. I've had my tuxedo VLC sedan since 1997 but only became a member of this site late last year. Is there a thread that I could see your Calais on. PM me if you find a thread with a picture of your car, I'd like to see it Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
CorsaArchived member
Here on rare occasions when I have spare time and remember. Corsa
0 likes
KatsaArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by Corsa [View Post] Here on rare occasions when I have spare time and remember. Corsa Good to see you mate, flashback!
0 likes
Dark_VlArchived member
Here! Still checking in / lurking around now and then... Currently trying to work out if I'm going to sell or keep my beloved - but these rust repair / full respray quotes are killing me Definitely great having this forum still running as a resource / info database on VLCT's. PS - Can any of you Melb guys fill me in on what happened to Bresciani racing? Are John / Danny still around or working on VLT's ? cheers Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
vlgmh8Archived member
I finally got my password right! I’ve been lurking around the last couple years. Definitely not as active as the old days.
0 likes
KatsaArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by vlgmh8 [View Post] I finally got my password right! I�ve been lurking around the last couple years. Definitely not as active as the old days. Glad to see you floating about mate! What car(s) are you sporting these days
0 likes
adrian-85Archived member
Should do CT meet ups in each state. Old Parma or pizza run would be good
0 likes
KatsaArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by adrian-85 [View Post] Should do CT meet ups in each state. Old Parma or pizza run would be good I'm in
0 likes
Psi_WagonArchived member
hell yeh!
0 likes
calaist5Archived member
https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/www....parmigiana/amp (https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/www.triplem.com.au/stuff/pub-talk/victorian-premier-daniel-andrews-has-declared-parma-the-official-shortening-of-parmigiana/amp) Even though this guy ^^ has declared it a “Parma”, over here we’re more accustomed to it as a “Parmi” or “Parmy”.
0 likes
KatsaArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by calaist5 [View Post] https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/www....parmigiana/amp (https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/www.triplem.com.au/stuff/pub-talk/victorian-premier-daniel-andrews-has-declared-parma-the-official-shortening-of-parmigiana/amp) Even though this guy ^^ has declared it a �Parma�, over here we�re more accustomed to it as a �Parmi� or �Parmy�. You blokes in the mid west need to get with the times, def Parma lol, best Parma I've had to date has been in Hobart, go figure lol
0 likes
philbyArchived member
Signed in for the first time in about a year, and only 1 new post? that sucks!
0 likes
b1ancardiArchived member
Damn, I dont think I've been to this site in a year or so.... Good to see some people still here. ---------- Post added 23-12-18 at 16:05 ---------- Current Daily - last time I had a good run in my car was on my wedding day, 6 years ago. Kids and houses are expensive! VL sitting quite lonely in there. But its almost summernats time, so might be good to whack some rego on it and wipe of the inch of dust on it.... Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
DarrylArchived member
Still around after getting password reset.23 yrs with a VL and only realised last week it's not a factory Calais MX7. Purchased in 95 with only previous company owners listed in logbook.Couldn't believe they would convert a calais lw5 ms1 to mx7 pre-95.Also wishing I hadn't sold turbo calipers,calais steering wheel etc over the years.
0 likes
KatsaArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by b1ancardi [View Post] Damn, I dont think I've been to this site in a year or so.... Good to see some people still here. ---------- Post added 23-12-18 at 16:05 ---------- Current Daily - last time I had a good run in my car was on my wedding day, 6 years ago. Kids and houses are expensive! VL sitting quite lonely in there. But its almost summernats time, so might be good to whack some rego on it and wipe of the inch of dust on it.... I bet the dumbells/gym gear gets about t,he same use as the vl haha ---------- Post added 24-12-18 at 09:19 ---------- Quote: Originally Posted by Darryl [View Post] Still around after getting password reset.23 yrs with a VL and only realised last week it's not a factory Calais MX7. Purchased in 95 with only previous company owners listed in logbook.Couldn't believe they would convert a calais lw5 ms1 to mx7 pre-95.Also wishing I hadn't sold turbo calipers,calais steering wheel etc over the years. Great to see you about mate, car looks incredible, do you drive it much Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
b1ancardiArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by Katsa [View Post] I bet the dumbells/gym gear gets about t,he same use as the vl haha[COLOR="Silver"] You guessed it! haha. Probably more than when I had a gym membership though!
0 likes
badinflunArchived member
still kickn
0 likes
WOGPSIArchived member
Still boostin. Good to see ya yesterday Katsa
0 likes
TuxedoCalArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by WOGPSI [View Post] Still boostin. Good to see ya yesterday Katsa Glad to see you are still about, especially as you are a gold member. I always wanted an SV88 but am happy with my Tuxedo Black V8 VLC and no longer have any money to spare to buy an SV88. Do you still have your SV88? And if so do you have any pictures?
0 likes
WOGPSIArchived member
How good Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 3 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today82

6,473 threads, 43,159 posts and 634 images saved from CT

18.9% of indexed threads saved