Preserved from CalaisTurbo (partial recovery). Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗
28-05-13, 15:30 GMT+10#121 It's white. Doesn't have the formula headrests. Blue colour interior. Gunna put pics and video up now
It'd be great if I could find a motor for it
---------- Post added 28-05-13 at 15:58 ----------
(http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/341/img9642s.jpg/)
(http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/16/img7108pr.jpg/)
(http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/854/img6822fp.jpg/)
(http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/832/img5699a.jpg/)
(http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/4/img5537nw.jpg/)
(http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/35/img4039d.jpg/)
(http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/221/img3969zy.jpg/)
(http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/822/img2927d.jpg/)
(http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/839/img1809yj.jpg/)
(http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/42/img0316x.jpg/)
(http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/802/img0063pg.jpg/)
---------- Post added 28-05-13 at 15:59 ----------
thats the beast there. starts and runs and drives. knock is only at certtain rpm. not at idle. still there tho. boosts up and all that crap still. can be driven away
---------- Post added 28-05-13 at 17:54 ----------
http://youtu.be/OnbQqa6wDK0
---------- Post added 28-05-13 at 17:59 ----------
The start of the vid has the thermo running. That's what the extra noise is
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
28-05-13, 22:09 GMT+10#122 Joel Eliot [phone removed] is wrecking a vl, says he has a motor and to make him an offer on it, also says "motor well looked after always serviced wasn't in a Logan skid pig"
0 likes
28-05-13, 22:24 GMT+10#123 Thanks heaps mate. Is that off gumtree or something or a mate/contact?
0 likes
29-05-13, 00:39 GMT+10#124 off a facebook page called "VL Commodore Addicts Support Group, Brisbane"
0 likes
29-05-13, 19:24 GMT+10#125 After an RB30 Turbo oil pump, must be a turbo one and not an N/A.
PM or text me if u have one [phone removed]
Thanks,
Ben
0 likes
30-05-13, 15:20 GMT+10#126 My vl is sold. Thanks for the contact fatman. Didn't ring the guy tho. Something god came up so got rid of the car. Wasn't too keen to do a motor change on it really
0 likes
31-05-13, 09:06 GMT+10#127 WTB stock VLT turbo manifold or even a rb20et manifold
cheap
text me 045o929227
0 likes
01-06-13, 16:24 GMT+10#128 1x black xf throttlebody. $80
4x gauges including all sensors, boost gauge includes cup and mount. Also includes an oil pressure warning light and 18psi sensor. Will come with mount to hold gauges in sunglass holder. $300
Located in brisbane, will ship anywhere at buyers expense. Will do a top combo for the lot!
[phone removed]
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
07-06-13, 15:38 GMT+10#129 WANTED..Vl upper door moulds, no cracks
0 likes
08-06-13, 00:34 GMT+10#130 Keith do u need a complete set? all 6 or is their certain ones you are after? i have them, make me an offer if you would like.
0 likes
08-06-13, 17:45 GMT+10#131 Got a vs v8 commodore available for sale or swap.
http://www.boostclassifieds.com.au/i...wtopic=2225187 (http://www.boostclassifieds.com.au/index.php?showtopic=2225187)
---------- Post added 08-06-13 at 18:00 ----------
Will swap for vl
0 likes
12-06-13, 17:41 GMT+10#132 Does anyone know what a bare vl turbo A8 engine block is worth? 86.0mm stock bores and deck. crank is still in there.
0 likes
12-06-13, 18:14 GMT+10#133 I sold one few years ago for $50
0 likes
12-06-13, 18:19 GMT+10#134 Quote:
Originally Posted by joe blo
[View Post]
I sold one few years ago for $50
I asked what they are generally worth. If you wanted to you could have sold it for $5 and a bag of chips..
0 likes
12-06-13, 18:39 GMT+10#135 They are worth nothing... It's an rb30 block? I paid 60 for exactly what you are selling but it included an oil pump. (That was mint!!)
0 likes
12-06-13, 19:43 GMT+10#136 we now have reports of sales of $50 and $60. mine was complete bottomend with oil pump and pistons and rods.
also bought a bottomend rebuilt with new rings and bearings for $500 still wrapped up in the plastic from machine shop. that was an a8 with oil pump also
0 likes
12-06-13, 19:43 GMT+10#137 I bought my first a8 bare for $50..was totally bare
0 likes
13-06-13, 12:42 GMT+10#138 Quote:
Originally Posted by sherman89
[View Post]
They are worth nothing... It's an rb30 block? I paid 60 for exactly what you are selling but it included an oil pump. (That was mint!!)
Thanks. That's all i wanted to know. unfortunately i got ripped. got it off someone on here too.
0 likes
13-06-13, 20:19 GMT+10#139 Hi guys,
I'm looking for the front bumper reinforcing bar and brackets to the chassis, will take the whole front bumper if its on offer. Also looking for a good condition bonnet. I'm on the southside but will drive anywhere within reason to collect and/or remove from a car. Cheers for the help.
0 likes
15-06-13, 11:04 GMT+10#140 Quote:
Originally Posted by TROPPY
[View Post]
Hi guys,
I'm looking for the front bumper reinforcing bar and brackets to the chassis, will take the whole front bumper if its on offer. Also looking for a good condition bonnet. I'm on the southside but will drive anywhere within reason to collect and/or remove from a car. Cheers for the help.
I may have what you need. I will have a bonnet at least. Red but will need a respray.
0 likes