Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›VL Commodore
VL Commodore

Has anyone built a spool 3.4L yet

Started by MADVLT1 · 19 May 2012 · 129 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo (partial recovery). Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

bigearsArchived member
Sounds wicked mate, great work can i ask what magnafuel pump your running as im looking at a protuner 750 as it meant to be better for longer running times ? Cheers
0 likes
MADVLT1Archived member
Quote: Originally Posted by bigears [View Post] Sounds wicked mate, great work can i ask what magnafuel pump your running as im looking at a protuner 750 as it meant to be better for longer running times ? Cheers Mine is the protuner 625. Its rated to 1500hp. Got told today that the fuel pump will be getting replaced.
0 likes
Big LeeArchived member
Damn, that thing is insane, maybe the sickest VL street car ever? I am not kidding guys I have seen this thing and it is seriously mental. I can't wait for the pics to be put up. I got some good ideas from this car. Makes mine seem like a Hyundai and most people say mine is pretty wicked. I only wish I could have heard it running or got to go in it. Dr Bolt is the real deal, all his work is really spot on. He was very certain I could not take pics too. I like that.
0 likes
trkdupArchived member
Pics
0 likes
LinknArchived member
did this thing ever get finished?
0 likes
CYNICLArchived member
That's awesome!
0 likes
TheChadArchived member
what supporting mods have been done to make it circuit friendly?
0 likes
LinknArchived member
sounds awesome! will be interested to hear how it goes round a circuit
0 likes
88 ChaserArchived member
Looks awesome man, only thing I can pick on is the turbo beanie. Get rid of it and make up a heat shield out of the ACL stuff they sell at super cheap. They get way to hot on the circuit. Looks awesome though, needs bigger exhaust though, sounds way to tame for what it is.
0 likes
MADVLT1Archived member
Cheers fot the comments guys. It's going in to get new exhaust in a week or so.
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 1 guest active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today108

10,572 threads, 76,134 posts and 942 images saved from CT

30.9% of indexed threads saved