Preserved from CalaisTurbo (partial recovery). Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗
12-06-13, 12:33 GMT+10#121 All hoses are sorted. Lots of wiring to do.
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
12-06-13, 18:04 GMT+10#122 that looks wicked man , have you thought about doing the wiring in that black sort of braided sleeving would match the hoses
0 likes
27-08-13, 18:09 GMT+10#123 any progress on this beast?
0 likes
28-08-13, 05:49 GMT+10#124 Quote:
Originally Posted by PSIWPN NZ
[View Post]
that looks wicked man , have you thought about doing the wiring in that black sort of braided sleeving would match the hoses
Thanks bro. Money well spent.
I'm going to try and hide as much wiring as I can.
---------- Post added 28-08-13 at 06:55 ----------
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougall83
[View Post]
any progress on this beast?
I've managed to get a custom radiator made by Race Radiators in Melbourne. It took around 4 weeks. I received it a couple if weeks back.
Had a accident at work so progress will be slow for a little while till I come right. Got a fair bit to do.
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
28-08-13, 07:11 GMT+10#125 hope ur recovery goes well mate, bloody nice replica
0 likes
01-09-13, 11:33 GMT+10#126 the car is a real credit to you mate.....LOVE IT
0 likes
04-09-13, 19:42 GMT+10#127 Quote:
Originally Posted by dougall83
[View Post]
hope ur recovery goes well mate, bloody nice replica
Thank you. Doing good bud.
0 likes
04-09-13, 19:43 GMT+10#128 Quote:
Originally Posted by poz355ed
[View Post]
the car is a real credit to you mate.....LOVE IT
Thanks man. I'm missing working on it.
0 likes
04-09-13, 19:46 GMT+10#129 My engineer bro dropped off tonight 1 of the 2 tanks he has been making for me. This one is the oil catch can. He is finishing off the washer tank. Undecided where to mount the radiator overflow tank yet.
---------- Post added 05-09-13 at 10:53 ----------
It's not mounted. Waiting on a k&n filter.
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
26-11-13, 16:50 GMT+10#130 hows ur recovery bro?? have u made any progress on ur replica mate???
0 likes
27-11-13, 11:29 GMT+10#131 Quote:
Originally Posted by dougall83
[View Post]
hows ur recovery bro?? have u made any progress on ur replica mate???
Doing ok thanks bro. I've done a bit. I've been updating on SC but forgetting to update on here.
[/URL]
(http://s1087.photobucket.com/user/LIEnterprises/media/DEA0293F-2029-45F8-96E2-7A597A8E0D59-3145-00000223C85A1D3B_zps9da27d2d.jpg.html)
(http://s1087.photobucket.com/user/LIEnterprises/media/907CD98D-6A58-45A8-88C0-FB45C377178F-3145-00000223D2927D72_zpsed6acb34.jpg.html)
(http://s1087.photobucket.com/user/LIEnterprises/media/24D7A5CB-F0F6-4043-A7AE-F8885DC7ED4E-1500-0000016FF34872D5_zps04d8e59e.jpg.html)
(http://s1087.photobucket.com/user/LIEnterprises/media/559F0921-778E-499E-9133-452357CDE8C5-1500-0000017003F9BFC5_zps6305f952.jpg.html)
(http://s1087.photobucket.com/user/LIEnterprises/media/2BBF3283-791F-4AA1-9A84-E1614DE820C7-1500-0000017877193E70_zpsfca176e3.jpg.html)
(http://s1087.photobucket.com/user/LIEnterprises/media/BF93DE78-4A31-45F9-B13E-941DF6A9D63C-1500-000001787FF079A3_zps6b824571.jpg.html)
(http://s1087.photobucket.com/user/LIEnterprises/media/7ABE9BC3-7E0F-4497-973B-6E2D4DFCC80F-1500-00000178885DE3DE_zps04b66577.jpg.html)
(http://s1087.photobucket.com/user/LIEnterprises/media/252CC4C6-2BA9-4743-BADE-952B5F36F8C0-1928-000001C522819D63_zps95a58bad.jpg.html)
TWR VL came out got turned around and went back in. Working on the fuel rail brackets and replaced the distributor due to a broken clip mount.
(http://s1087.photobucket.com/user/LIEnterprises/media/907F0AFB-5AEE-4057-9D9F-0799BCD35F83-372-0000002B44363790_zpse06b5c1d.jpg.html)
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
27-11-13, 17:07 GMT+10#132 super cool man!! ive always had a soft spot for walkys a boyhood dream ive always wanted to forefill! looks killer bro!!
0 likes
27-11-13, 17:53 GMT+10#133 Quote:
Originally Posted by dougall83
[View Post]
super cool man!! ive always had a soft spot for walkys a boyhood dream ive always wanted to forefill! looks killer bro!!
Always been a dream of mine. Could be that 80's born thing. Lol.
0 likes
30-11-13, 08:14 GMT+10#134 ha ha yep the walky was the first car I seen and wanted, and asked my dad "whats that car dad" he said "a ****ty vl commodore, it will never b worth anything,u don't want 1of them its not a ford!" ha ha the Calais I have now is my 5th vl lol goodtimes!!
0 likes