Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗
13-06-13, 07:41 GMT+10#121 Quote:
Originally Posted by AVL012345
[View Post]
What makes the yellow BT1's more thrashed than any other colour?
Mod's i'm not starting a fight, i'm asking a simple question in which i'm hoping to get a simple answer back.
You will find I said we purchased bt1's because they were cheaper / poverty spec then buying of general public. No mention of yellow bt1 thrashed more than other colour bt1 .
0 likes
10-09-18, 21:06 GMT+10#122 Does anyone know how much this sold for by any chance?
0 likes
10-09-18, 21:44 GMT+10#123 Quote:
Originally Posted by UND_CVR
[View Post]
Does anyone know how much this sold for by any chance?
I don't know what it sold for but your avatar looks like the white VL turbo that is being asked about in the 'Where are they now - VL' thread. Check it out when you get a chance. I think it was the Victorian member '12maynem' that was asking about it.
0 likes