Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›VL Commodore
VL Commodore

Calaisturbo.com.au roll call

Started by Katsa · 15 Apr 2018 · 148 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo (partial recovery). Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

obsesvArchived member
Crazy how much social media killed this site. It was so active when i joined
0 likes
stealthArchived member
Good to see the forum come back alive!
0 likes
mad_carArchived member
I almost can't believe it. ps. can I change my username, now that I'm not 15 I'm not a fan HAHAHA
0 likes
calaist5Archived member
Welcome back all - hope you all and your families been well.
0 likes
88wagonArchived member
Man I miss the good old days of being on this site all day haha
0 likes
b1ancardiArchived member
People are still here? I actually still prefer the forum layout over social media pages, but not much traffic anymore Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
PSI-EFIArchived member
Anyone selling vl turbos for the same prices they were.on here for last I signed in ��
0 likes
vlgmh8Archived member
Quote: Originally Posted by PSI-EFI [View Post] Anyone selling vl turbos for the same prices they were.on here for last I signed in �� Hahaha.. I would like to second this.
0 likes
OliverArchived member
Got to add an extra zero these days!
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

1 member and 12 guests active in the last 15 minutes

3,683 threads, 23,233 posts and 47 images saved from CT