Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Meets & events
Meets & events

Cruise for Charity 9 - Pictures & Review

Started by WLD-BT1 · 21 Oct 2012 · 162 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

<NICK>Archived member
thats one car hands down that earns a spot as VIC's best bt1 in street commodores mag or any other mag for that matter not bad for a 9 sec street driven car too lol
0 likes
GMF-18Archived member
I agree aswell ^^^ bills cepta is the Difference!
0 likes
SteffArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by <NICK> [View Post] bills cepta [BT1] takes the cake hands down in those pics , built properly like it should look inside and out ... satin finish mx bars, everything where it should be on the exterior etc cant fault it , no pretend cop stories about it too lol too many are built the wrong way these days I will agree.. Although the only thing that lets this down in so many ways are those chrome wheel trims.. They stand out like A dick in a womans locker room. Quote: Originally Posted by bLuj3t [View Post] @steff thanks for that my cars first pic. (ufi440) Your welcome mate. Quote: Originally Posted by BTI-987 [View Post] Thanks for the pics of my beast steff No dramas your welcome. Looks really good man! I sussed out everything on it lol.. Spent a good 15mins doing laps around it hehe Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
<NICK>Archived member
The chrome trims I do agree with also but that's an easy fix lol , amazing car though I notice alot of ceptas that even have there badges up ****s creek and the positioning is completely wrong , but apartantly that's OG they say There's plenty Of them I could pick apart like taking chicken of a bone but each to there own! But in saying that I'm a picky **** with em as I owned one for years Hopefully we see bills cepta make an appearance in a mag soon
0 likes
SELO XST 045Archived member
hey guys My first time with some shots on a decent DSLR. ( oh my cars the burgundy Calais with the white wheels ) hope you enjoy the shots. Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
SELO XST 045Archived member
ffs why are my pics so small. grrr ---------- Post added 25-10-12 at 16:31 ---------- Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
Matt.Archived member
Quote: Originally Posted by SELO XST 550 ffs why are my pics so small. grrr Reset your upload settings on Image shack, I use Photobucket so I'm not sure on the differences but you should be able to resize them all without re-uploading them. Time to build myself a BT1 rep I think (as accurately as possible of course.) I agree with the people saying they should try and get the roads closed for next year. I travel down Beach Rd a fair bit and the amount of times it's been 'closed for a cycling event' is ridiculous, they don't even pay taxes on the f*kn roads... Even on the way home from C4C, 2 lanes on the Westgate bridge were closed and the speed limit was 60 because of a 'cycling event'. I think I only saw two cyclists on the bridge whilst I was crossing it...
0 likes
BTI-987Archived member
Quote: Originally Posted by wld-bt1 [View Post] your car looks very nice bti-987. Can't beat simmons on a vl. Think i may have to invest in a set :d thanks for the pic of my car bro Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
Dj-Gc0Archived member
Quote: Originally Posted by <NICK> [View Post] The chrome trims I do agree with also but that's an easy fix lol , amazing car though I notice alot of ceptas that even have there badges up ****s creek and the positioning is completely wrong , but apartantly that's OG they say There's plenty Of them I could pick apart like taking chicken of a bone but each to there own! But in saying that I'm a picky **** with em as I owned one for years Hopefully we see bills cepta make an appearance in a mag soon Mr Nick... You crack me up man lol. Been too long son. Where have you been? Btw, good too see some good cars coming out of the garage again. For a minute it seemed like every car disappeared off the face of the earth. Well done guys.
0 likes
KatsaArchived member
i was especially excited to see MADPSI out and was cruising next to them on the way to calder but the yellow bt1 he was cruising with blew a turbo seal by the looks of it, cursing i bloody love MADPSI
0 likes
#0001Archived member
Awesome photos, disappointed about the day due to traffic though. Cruise for Charity are the only cruises I've been on as I've never really been into cruising but I'm looking forward to the next CT cruise, think its time I got involved. Also I hate to ask but I saw a few people taking photos of my car while driving but I can't find them anywhere! It's a white over grey SL with the plates LSNGMH. If anyone has seen or has them, that would be wicked. -Josh LSNGMH
0 likes
<NICK>Archived member
Quote: Originally Posted by Dj-Gc0 [View Post] Mr Nick... You crack me up man lol. Been too long son. Where have you been? Btw, good too see some good cars coming out of the garage again. For a minute it seemed like every car disappeared off the face of the earth. Well done guys. where have i been ??? where the HELL have u been lmao pm me your mobile number pig , havent seen u in ages
0 likes
PROMASTERArchived member
Has anyone seen the photos i took for Fullboost. Pics are up and they come up great and have to admit there were some very nice cars there on the day. Cheers Val, Guys let me know what you think of the pics?
0 likes
BTI-987Archived member
yeah i saw bro , nice pics again thanks for the pics of my vl brother.. Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
PROMASTERArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by BTI-987 [View Post] yeah i saw bro , nice pics again thanks for the pics of my vl brother.. Hey no probs mate, nice car by the way. Ill make an effort to take some awesome pics at the next CT cruise. CheersVal Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
BTI-987Archived member
Quote: Originally Posted by PROMASTER [View Post] Hey no probs mate, nice car by the way. Ill make an effort to take some awesome pics at the next CT cruise. CheersVal Thanks again Val appreciate the kind words. Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
mrvkcalasArchived member
thanks for the picks val your work is amazing Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
PROMASTERArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by mrvkcalas [View Post] thanks for the picks val your work is amazing My pleasure boys i didn't even really try to explore my full potential, but for the next CT cruise i will make an effort to get some really nice pics. Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
Peter_PaPArchived member
Click thumbnail for larger image. (http://www.imagebam.com/image/c8378a217439312) (http://www.imagebam.com/image/ad49b1217439338) (http://www.imagebam.com/image/79d830217439374) (http://www.imagebam.com/image/e67c2c217439419) (http://www.imagebam.com/image/7ee421217439453) (http://www.imagebam.com/image/47ef0b217439476) (http://www.imagebam.com/image/f77f48217439508) (http://www.imagebam.com/image/a681db217439526) (http://www.imagebam.com/image/16c96f217439546) (http://www.imagebam.com/image/6b81fc217439573) (http://www.imagebam.com/image/4d7c37217439599) (http://www.imagebam.com/image/b387fa217439615) (http://www.imagebam.com/image/abc03d217439631) (http://www.imagebam.com/image/3de0be217439644) (http://www.imagebam.com/image/8ebbbd217439661) (http://www.imagebam.com/image/1ec854217439674) (http://www.imagebam.com/image/dfbb0d217439696) (http://www.imagebam.com/image/c36b9c217439719) (http://www.imagebam.com/image/b1108f217439732) (http://www.imagebam.com/image/f24d0e217439769) Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
PROMASTERArchived member
Nice photos mate well done
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 4 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today104

9,430 threads, 65,653 posts and 795 images saved from CT

27.5% of indexed threads saved