Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Meets & events
Meets & events

For Sale and Wanted in QLD

Started by AVG45 · 29 Sept 2012 · 304 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo (partial recovery). Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

A-TT5.7Archived member
LS1 a/c bracket $30 (http://www.freewebproxy.com/) LS1 Dipstick SOLD LS1 engine coolant crossover pipe & blanking plugs $20 (http://www.freewebproxy.com/) NGK TR6 spark plugs 1000kms old $25 NGK TR6 IX (Iridium) plugs 2000kms old $50 VN commodore manual no.3 on V6 engine SOLD [phone removed] Located in Townsville, QLD. Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
pigsyArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by TROPPY [View Post] Hi guys, I'm looking for the front bumper reinforcing bar and brackets to the chassis, will take the whole front bumper if its on offer. Also looking for a good condition bonnet. I'm on the southside but will drive anywhere within reason to collect and/or remove from a car. Cheers for the help. l will see if l have a bar reo for u tomorrow ---------- Post added 16-06-13 at 21:51 ---------- Quote: Originally Posted by gold-vlt [View Post] Thanks. That's all i wanted to know. unfortunately i got ripped. got it off someone on here too. some people still think their worth money if you want something bad enough you dont care wat you pay for it research is the key word
0 likes
d1specArchived member
WTB Good condition Calais wheels too polish preferably no or shi* tires to keep the cost down as I don't need them, in Logan area thanks.
0 likes
PWR 747Archived member
Ive got a set mate, 250
0 likes
251NFLArchived member
Selling my catch can and intake setup as it no longer suit my setup...this is a custom made catch can with -10 and -6 fittings welded on for breathers and oil return. This is suited for any application but came off a high horsepower rb30 Vl It cost me 1200 for the setup and its less than 1000km old Selling for $500 and can throw in the speedflow you see on the intake for extra Located in Brisbane but happy to post..this will not disappoint [phone removed]
0 likes
joe bloArchived member
I'm gunna wreck out the vs v8 I put on here. Good motor and v8 auto box. Power windows in good doors also
0 likes
MR VL BT1Archived member
Wanted 3ta or 3tm [phone removed]
0 likes
oskArchived member
I chasing a vl shell MUST have dash complete I don't care about seats carpets, door trims etc Must be rolling No engine or box and I couldn't care less if it has no doors bonnet boot etc
0 likes
gold-vltArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by osk [View Post] I chasing a vl shell MUST have dash complete I don't care about seats carpets, door trims etc Must be rolling No engine or box and I couldn't care less if it has no doors bonnet boot etc If only I had seen this earlier. I have a vl wagon that i've stripped and am getting rid of. but i've already started drilling all the spot welds to take the front sheet metal off. what did you intend on using a shell for?
0 likes
oskArchived member
I just need a shell to dummy some stuff up
0 likes
gold-vltArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by osk [View Post] I just need a shell to dummy some stuff up You can have my wagon for the price scrap metal will pay for it if you like? only thing is that it is not rolling. should be light enough now to carry though.
0 likes
oskArchived member
I need a roller mate sorry
0 likes
joe bloArchived member
Running driving vs v8 commodore for $1000 to sell this weekend http://www.boostclassifieds.com.au/a...-for-Sale.html (http://www.boostclassifieds.com.au/advert/2239288-1994-Holden-Commodore-for-Sale.html) Will take no less than 1000 SMS [phone removed] if you want it no pm
0 likes
boosted_wagonArchived member
Wtd ASAP rb30 non turbo engine don't need hang ons just bottom end but will take it with a head if its on there still prefer s/e QLD
0 likes
MR VL BT1Archived member
After rear parcel tray with no rust and untouched speaker hole can remove
0 likes
FATMANArchived member
i've got wrecks u can cut the metal parcel tray out of for $50.
0 likes
joe bloArchived member
need a auto gearbox for 3.8 commodore motor. cable type not electric. needs to be proper working order. located brisbane northside ---------- Post added 10-07-13 at 21:10 ---------- also have for sale a auto gearbox from rb30 r31 skyline - 150 (non jatco type)
0 likes
MR VL BT1Archived member
Sweet definitely no rust around the window and boot seal? When can I remove? [phone removed]
0 likes
FATMANArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by MR VL BT1 [View Post] Sweet definitely no rust around the window and boot seal? When can I remove? [phone removed] well the window is out and i can't see any noticeable rust suprisingly, so you want the rear window panel as well as the parcel shelf or? cause i was assuming you just wanted the parcel shelf and could remove it without taking and/or damaging the rear window section as i was going to use that bit myself, but if you want both those pieces i would have to ask $100 for the pair, the rear window bit is at least $150 on it's own to buy aftermarket replacement new. interior is still in car, so it (the car) would have to be pushed out of the garage and enough interior removed so that you could perform any cutting without wrecking the interior. so basically any day that it's not raining would be best.
0 likes
AVG45Archived member
Hey Fatman, dont have any good conditiong beige carper by any chance? Or anyone?
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 1 guest active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today1

12,666 threads, 100,588 posts and 1,281 images saved from CT

37.0% of indexed threads saved