Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›VL Commodore
VL Commodore

The 1K001 Tuxedo Black VL Register

Started by VLTWhite1 · 31 May 2012 · 144 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo (partial recovery). Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

deanoVLCTArchived member
Saw that, very sad!
0 likes
satansLBOArchived member
Nah not that gumtree car Chris....( it’s probably not a real tuxedo anyway!) Your tuxedo Calais 5.0 is just awesome! And you’ve had it since 1997? That’s pretty cool! ---------- Post added 30-07-18 at 22:35 ---------- Nah not that gumtree car Chris....( it�s probably not a real tuxedo anyway!) Your tuxedo Calais 5.0 is just awesome! And you�ve had it since 1997? That�s pretty cool!
0 likes
TuxedoCalArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by satansLBO [View Post] Nah not that gumtree car Chris....( it�s probably not a real tuxedo anyway!) Your tuxedo Calais 5.0 is just awesome! And you�ve had it since 1997? That�s pretty cool! ---------- Post added 30-07-18 at 22:35 ---------- Nah not that gumtree car Chris....( it�s probably not a real tuxedo anyway!) Your tuxedo Calais 5.0 is just awesome! And you�ve had it since 1997? That�s pretty cool! Thanks man, appreciate that. The VL Calais's have always been my favorite model so I sold my other 308 SLE Commodore and LX Torana Hatchback to buy the Tuxedo Black VL Calais. At the time I purchased it back in 1997 I had never seen any other black VL's around let alone any black VL Calais. I am satisfied that I have the car I always wanted and I used to wash it 3 times a week (sometimes more) for years as I did not want it to look dirty anywhere I drove it. I want to get back to giving my Calais that sort of attention again. Soon, very soon it will be back to its former glory, it still looks good but I like it better when its tidied up a bit.
0 likes
12maneymArchived member
a single tone black berlina turbo sedan with sandelwood trim is what got me into vls 16 years ago lol. id love to build one exactly the same one day
0 likes
TuxedoCalArchived member
12MANEYM - I would like to see a replica of your old car if you ever get to build one, or even some photos of your old car.
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 4 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today100

8,994 threads, 62,181 posts and 788 images saved from CT

26.3% of indexed threads saved