Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Meets & events
Meets & events

Grunters new toy ( my bad )

Started by grunter01 · 29 July 2012 · 172 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo (partial recovery). Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

Coop450Archived member
Only update is the nugget wasnt ready for PC because the owner is a gypsy.
0 likes
grunter01Archived member
lets not talk about power cruise as I'm ****ing pissed about it!!!
0 likes
MorgzArchived member
Same gear I'm using for my tiwn cam build! Can't wait to see how yours goes!
0 likes
grunter01Archived member
Quote: Originally Posted by Morgz [View Post] Same gear I'm using for my tiwn cam build! Can't wait to see how yours goes! I'm selling a heap of mine if your interested.
0 likes
grunter01Archived member
Anyone interested in buying the complete hot side setup off the car?
0 likes
grunter01Archived member
Car is finally wired now at the trimmers
0 likes
Duke57TTArchived member
Put up some more photos
0 likes
grunter01Archived member
(http://s403.photobucket.com/user/grunter01/media/Vl%20Calais%20drag%20build/9F556F5B-3CE0-411F-AF5A-29453A61C513_zps3wmj5lva.jpg.html) (http://s403.photobucket.com/user/grunter01/media/Vl%20Calais%20drag%20build/9DFBDADF-A0FC-44E1-8D6E-917AC0469084_zpsqlcgin46.jpg.html) (http://i403.photobucket.com/albums/pp117/grunter01/Vl%20Calais%20drag%20build/B8920EB3-DEAF-47DC-989E-B6E5B87C09E1_zps0oswldin.mp4) (http://s403.photobucket.com/user/grunter01/media/Vl%20Calais%20drag%20build/C9DE61F2-59D4-40FC-B4C2-730E8FCB44AF_zps8vdjhidz.jpg.html) (http://s403.photobucket.com/user/grunter01/media/Vl%20Calais%20drag%20build/7348F1A5-14C6-44E9-8890-F179A0E4C950_zpsrnda3vml.jpg.html) ---------- Post added 27-12-16 at 20:23 ---------- Video on dyno http://s403.photobucket.com/user/gru...wldin.mp4.html (http://s403.photobucket.com/user/grunter01/media/Vl%20Calais%20drag%20build/B8920EB3-DEAF-47DC-989E-B6E5B87C09E1_zps0oswldin.mp4.html) - This is the new block for the new combo that is going in it. - this is the rear seats, I'll get fronts soon when I remember. (http://s403.photobucket.com/user/grunter01/media/Vl%20Calais%20drag%20build/329D3FC9-704F-4B80-9A4B-765A07D0BEB9_zpsidgr5wmb.jpg.html) Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
SkinkisArchived member
Geez, that looks sensational, what a wicked build!
0 likes
MorgzArchived member
why are you building a new combo if its putting down that kind of power?
0 likes
grunter01Archived member
Was going for 1500rwhp drive to track run 7sec and drive home
0 likes
grunter01Archived member
But if an update, wheels are on and ready for power cruise. (http://s403.photobucket.com/user/grunter01/media/Vl%20Calais%20drag%20build/0EFCFA37-6CAB-4FAA-B665-C9345725F2FD_zpsjnl9tsq1.jpg.html) (http://s403.photobucket.com/user/grunter01/media/Vl%20Calais%20drag%20build/FF9335E7-572B-417D-BBEC-879442B27548_zpsajbxubrq.jpg.html) (http://s403.photobucket.com/user/grunter01/media/Vl%20Calais%20drag%20build/C332FA4F-C412-49EB-801D-C8B18337660D_zpskjcr6wea.jpg.html) Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
UnseenArchived member
EPIC build man
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 1 guest active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today1

12,662 threads, 100,447 posts and 1,281 images saved from CT

37.0% of indexed threads saved