Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›General discussion
General discussion

Mag wheels edited on VL's or any Holden car of yours here

Started by TuxedoCal · 2 Aug 2018 · 24 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo (partial recovery). Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

TuxedoCalArchived member
Good evening everyone. I have editing capabilities and can sometimes help you see what a particular type of mag wheel will look like from a side on view of your car. I don't have much time to edit and usually check the CT website at night after teatime. If you post an exact side view picture it makes it easy for me to do the edit. I wont do edits of any cars on angles even if it is slightly off line or skewed it would take me too long to make a good looking edit and I really don't have that much spare time. Here are some examples of my quick edits: [Image in original archive] [Image in original archive] [Image in original archive] [Image in original archive] [Image in original archive] [Image in original archive]
0 likes
TuxedoCalArchived member
[Image in original archive] [Image in original archive] [Image in original archive] [Image in original archive] [Image in original archive] [Image in original archive] [Image in original archive] [Image in original archive] [Image in original archive] [Image in original archive] [Image in original archive] ---------- Post added 04-08-18 at 21:12 ---------- [Image in original archive] [Image in original archive] [Image in original archive] [Image in original archive] [Image in original archive] [Image in original archive] ---------- Post added 04-08-18 at 21:16 ---------- [Image in original archive] [Image in original archive] [Image in original archive] [Image in original archive] [Image in original archive] [Image in original archive]
0 likes
TuxedoCalArchived member
[Image in original archive] [Image in original archive] [Image in original archive] [Image in original archive] [Image in original archive]
0 likes
ZOO222Archived member
Hey man. Can you shop these rims onto my VL. Thanks https://static1.squarespace.com/stat.../?format=1500w (https://static1.squarespace.com/static/52d46dd9e4b0f63bcb07fa01/t/58eeb88c3a0411fc98981653/1492039823811/?format=1500w) and https://static1.squarespace.com/stat.../?format=1500w (https://static1.squarespace.com/static/52d46dd9e4b0f63bcb07fa01/t/57a41542bebafbf8cf5a57e7/1470372515533/?format=1500w) [Image in original archive]
0 likes
TuxedoCalArchived member
[QUOTE=ZOO222;3076880]Hey man. Can you shop these rims onto my VL. Thanks https://static1.squarespace.com/stat.../?format=1500w (https://static1.squarespace.com/static/52d46dd9e4b0f63bcb07fa01/t/58eeb88c3a0411fc98981653/1492039823811/?format=1500w) and https://static1.squarespace.com/stat.../?format=1500w (https://static1.squarespace.com/static/52d46dd9e4b0f63bcb07fa01/t/57a41542bebafbf8cf5a57e7/1470372515533/?format=1500w) In progress, hopefully have them on this thread tonight [Image in original archive] ---------- Post added 25-08-18 at 23:59 ---------- Sorry it took so long, I'm having computer and internet troubles at the moment. See what you think of these- [Image in original archive] [Image in original archive] [Image in original archive] I like the chrome 5 spoke mags but I think your VL already looks killa with the SSV wheels on it [Image in original archive] ---------- Post added 26-08-18 at 00:36 ---------- This is the same one again but with the front mag wheel placed better. Then followed by some of your original unedited car with different mags. [Image in original archive] [Image in original archive] [Image in original archive] [Image in original archive] [Image in original archive]
0 likes
TuxedoCalArchived member
VY GTS wheels edited onto Matt's VLT Berlina wagon as I know he has a set to put on at some stage so I thought I would photoshop them onto his wagon for him to see what it would look like. I think it looks awesome, what do you guys think? [Image in original archive] [Image in original archive] ---------- Post added 16-10-18 at 20:59 ---------- I quite like the Black and chrome Simmons wheels on Matt's wagon because they match with the black and chrome around the windows, but the other wheels are also interesting options for Matt to consider [Image in original archive] Matt is considering the VX HSV GTS shadow chrome wheels seen here in the first picture: [Image in original archive] [Image in original archive] [Image in original archive] [Image in original archive]
0 likes
TuxedoCalArchived member
Grey Simmons wheels on Matt's wagon: [Image in original archive]
0 likes
deanoVLCTArchived member
Black Ve Gts for the win
0 likes
TuxedoCalArchived member
Check out the mag wheel edits on this WA Weapon!!! [Image in original archive] [Image in original archive] [Image in original archive] [Image in original archive] [Image in original archive]
0 likes
TuxedoCalArchived member
The owner of this WA VLC V8 weapon has informed me that he is looking at mini tubbing it next year and putting dished silver FR simmons wheels on it. I have now edited that wheel set up on his car. I think it will be a great upgrade [Image in original archive] [Image in original archive] ---------- Post added 05-11-18 at 21:20 ---------- I've just re tinted the wheels slightly darker so they are not as bright and hopefully blend in with the rest of the car better. You can all be the judge of what picture looks better!! [Image in original archive]
0 likes
TuxedoCalArchived member
Red VLC Turbo mock- mag wheel edits This VL originally had Monaro wheels on it as seen in the 1st picture then I added the other wheels so you could see some different wheel options on a Red VL. [Image in original archive] [Image in original archive] [Image in original archive] [Image in original archive] [Image in original archive] [Image in original archive] [Image in original archive] [Image in original archive] [Image in original archive]
0 likes
TuxedoCalArchived member
This is a dark blue VL (non metallic) with Calais International wheels edited onto it. I actually saw a VL like this on the road today in SA so I did this quick edit and put it in the spotted thread in SA and I thougt I may as well put it in here on this thread too, [Image in original archive]
0 likes
12maneymArchived member
22 inch internationals?
0 likes
TuxedoCalArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by 12maneym [View Post] 22 inch internationals? Yes they are a bit oversized, it was a quick edit but I should've made them look a bit more like 18's [Image in original archive] I still have the picture saved, I might have to do a re-edit [Image in original archive]
0 likes
TuxedoCalArchived member
Finally got around to editing the Dk Blu VL to make the wheels look more like 18inch internationals not 22inch inters [Image in original archive] [Image in original archive]
0 likes
TuxedoCalArchived member
Here is the original picture with shiny 5 spoke wheels: [Image in original archive] Here is the quickly edited picture with black old skool V5 Simmons wheels on it: [Image in original archive]
0 likes
TuxedoCalArchived member
[Image in original archive]
0 likes
TuxedoCalArchived member
This is the VL BT1 that was owned, and may still be owned by 'Blink' on calaisturbo.com. The first picture is the original picture of his actual car. A few quick simmons mag wheel edits to his car [Image in original archive] [Image in original archive] [Image in original archive] [Image in original archive] Hopefully I get a chance to do some more mag wheel edits on this car in the near future [Image in original archive]
0 likes
TuxedoCalArchived member
I have edited this photo of a VL wagon which has stock wheels on it and I put black simmons mags on it. The middle picture shows the graffiti that my wife edited on the picture when I left the room for a few minutes and I left the computer unattended with the editing program mid way through the edit of this wagon. Very funny graffiti, made me larf so I thought I would post it on here as well for everyone else to get a bit of a laugh [Image in original archive] [Image in original archive] [Image in original archive] [Image in original archive]
0 likes
TuxedoCalArchived member
The first picture is how SKINKIS' VLT actually looks in its current state with white wheels. Then all of the pictures following that are the wheels I have edited onto his car. Which wheels combo looks best???? [Image in original archive] ---------- Post added 04-06-19 at 18:43 ---------- Red & Black 'Enkei' or 'BBS' style wheels - [Image in original archive] ---------- Post added 04-06-19 at 18:45 ---------- Black HSV GTS wheels- [Image in original archive] ---------- Post added 04-06-19 at 18:48 ---------- Black Simmons with machined lip- [Image in original archive] ---------- Post added 04-06-19 at 19:37 ---------- Gold Simmons wheels- [Image in original archive] ---------- Post added 04-06-19 at 19:39 ---------- Grey Simmons wheels- [Image in original archive] ---------- Post added 04-06-19 at 19:44 ---------- Machined HSV E3 wheels- [Image in original archive] ---------- Post added 04-06-19 at 19:46 ---------- Momo Star wheels- [Image in original archive] ---------- Post added 04-06-19 at 19:50 ---------- Shadow Chrome GTS wheels- [Image in original archive] ---------- Post added 04-06-19 at 21:10 ---------- Big chrome wheels1- [Image in original archive] ---------- Post added 04-06-19 at 21:15 ---------- Big chrome wheels2- [Image in original archive] ---------- Post added 04-06-19 at 21:17 ---------- Machined face G8 wheels- [Image in original archive]
0 likes
Sign in to reply. Everyone is welcome to read.

Who’s online

1 member and 28 guests active in the last 15 minutes

1,789 threads and 9,951 posts saved from CT