Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Meets & events
Meets & events

CT WA Meet up November

Started by VLWAGONIT · 28 Sept 2020 · 3 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

VLWAGONITArchived member
G'day I posted on FB to see who was interested in having a meet up on the 1st of November. Open to meet up locations. Cheers
0 likes
SinArchived member
Was this postponed/cancelled?
0 likes
VLWAGONITArchived member
Yeah got rained out and I still hadnt gotten my Calais on the road. might try and get one happening in DEC
0 likes
EVLArchived member
I’m keen need diff gears tho :|
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

2 members and 12 guests active in the last 15 minutes

3,177 threads and 20,065 posts saved from CT