Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗
A few companies are selling a power steering pump decal sticker.
Was this a factory decal and if so where was it located?
Is this only for V8 cars and not turbo/ NA?
I have had a good look and can only find pictures with this on V8 cars.
Can anyone confirm or post picture this on a turbo/ NA?
0 likes
Just got a reply from one of the suppliers.
Pretty bad selling something without knowing where it goes.
Supplies comment:
the factory Manuel doesn’t have any pictures of the location. You might have to try commodore forums and ask the question.
0 likes
V8's only for those. I'm guessing they were commissioned by a HDT owner.
Same person is possibly responsible for the incorrect fusebox label. Number pre-dates VL's so I'm thinking it's VK.
Recently StickThis have done all the VL engine loom tapes, however the fusebox labels have been done as tapes. They should have been done as a different style label that's still in the works.
0 likes