03-02-20, 16:52 GMT+10#1
Hey Guys,
I hadn't driven my VL for over 14 Months, Prior to this the car was running fine, super reliable, no issues for over 5+ years. I took it in got it serviced, injectors cleaned, dumped the fuel, cleaned the fuel tank, cleaned the fuel filter etc, She ran fine for the first day then had some battery issues, replaced the battery.
Took it out for a cruise and as soon as i hit boost she splatters hard, doesn't matter what gear etc, spitting a lot of dirty fuel out of the exhaust etc, feels like spark plugs are fouling. Spark plugs come out sure enough there filthy, new plugs same gap etc runs fine for the first 15 minutes, hit a bit of traffic then same ****, hit boost feels like the plugs are fouling...
I think its fairly safe to say its running slightly rich but am i missing anything else? is a re-tune the go or is there something else I'm missing?
Running standard fuel
35/40
340rwkw
etc
0 likes
