Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Technical help
Technical help

Interior Rear Courtesy Lights Positioning

Started by EvilPet · 29 Jan 2020 · 5 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

EvilPetArchived member
Can someone please provide guidance as to where the rear interior courtesy lights are mounted? I have the loom and the 2 rear lights but can�t figure where to mount them. Is there a punched out recess somewhere? I can�t even find photos of these courtesy lights to give me an idea. I think it�s to the rear of the grab handles but can�t be sure.
0 likes
Boosted BerlinaArchived member
I hope this works. I didn't really have time to check, but I think the just fit in the headlining pretty much. https://i.imgur.com/KiavmO2.jpg https://i.imgur.com/ZYCk5Nn.jpg
Photo 1 shared by Boosted Berlina
0 likes
EvilPetArchived member
Thank you so much for this! Is there a recess behind there for the lights to click into?
0 likes
Boosted BerlinaArchived member
I will check today when I am at the shed. I had a quick feel around but didnt have any tools with me. There is some kind of board there, maybe integrated with the roof lining. I will have a better look when it is a bit cooler as it is about 45 degrees in the shed atm.
0 likes
Psi_WagonArchived member
from memory theres a spot welded bracket in the calais for those lights
0 likes
EvilPetArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by Psi_Wagon [View Post] from memory theres a spot welded bracket in the calais for those lights We are going to carefully peel the roof lining around the area to see what�s there. Tried feeling it up today but ended up slightly stretching the material so we stopped. ---------- Post added 02-02-20 at 04:17 ---------- Quote: Originally Posted by Boosted Berlina [View Post] I will check today when I am at the shed. I had a quick feel around but didnt have any tools with me. There is some kind of board there, maybe integrated with the roof lining. I will have a better look when it is a bit cooler as it is about 45 degrees in the shed atm. Many thanks for doing this.
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

1 member and 10 guests active in the last 15 minutes

3,683 threads, 23,233 posts and 47 images saved from CT