Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Technical help
Technical help

Faulty fuel pump

Started by lozza · 25 Jan 2020 · 0 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

lozzaArchived member
Gday I think I have an issue with my fuel pump. When you turn the ignition on, I can't hear the fuel pump kick in. I checked all the fuses with a multi meter and they were fine.. I unplugged the fuel pump in front of the fuel tank and checked for continuity with the multi meter and power was in the plug Do I have to replace the pump outside the tank, or does the whole assembly inside the tank have to be removed too? Cheers
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 10 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

3,683 threads, 23,233 posts and 47 images saved from CT