27-12-19, 09:19 GMT+10#1
Hi guys I've searched and keep turning up empty, BorgWarner turbos on rb30, specifically the s366. Brought back my old Calais turbo wagon, a8 motor is out and has a a6 that I'm planning to play with a littl (a8 is factory motor) been out of Vls for 15years
so I have a s366 borgy t4 with the .88 rear, plan is fresh a6 motor, camtech 274, matching spring kit, arp head bolts and a mls headgasket. Backed by transbrake trimatic and 4K stall, planning to run on 98 as I got two ls turbos on e85 and neatest servo with it is 25min away
Is a 40mm turbosmart gate big enough for a rb30 on around 15ish psi?
Has anyone else used a s366 on there rb30 and what was results?
Anyone interested in the rebuild/clean up/mod of my A9y or ls turbo vc commodore feel free to follow on YouTube https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCEt15PPqN56vV0DkVgZdQTg
0 likes
