Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Technical help
Technical help

VL Calais 333 Pack

Started by 88VLE · 25 Dec 2019 · 2 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

88VLEArchived member
Hey guys, Finally got myself another vl since my first one was stolen back in about 04. I've picked up a 1986 Maranello red Calais 333. Car has been sitting since 2005 and looks to be original colour and trim going off the tags id numbers. The car is colour coded in the red and I was wondering if it would have been 2 tone over silver from factory or if there's a way if knowing if it came this way? Also, there is bugger all info on Google and found nothing on this forum regarding 333 pack in a vl and what it actually means.. if anyone has info that would be great! Hopefully this photos link below works. Cheers, Josh. https://imgur.com/a/PFELvKT
0 likes
VLWAGONITArchived member
As far as I know the 333 pack was just a v8 calais. not sure about the 2 tone, I had one a few years ago that was but as you could option what ever you wanted on them I dont see why it had to be
0 likes
alotofpsiArchived member
The numbers all mean something first number is luxury level second is engine and third is the transmission. Also I agree with the above post you could option the car however you wanted as far as single or two tone. I would guess that car is an original single tone. Your only hope of actually knowing is to pull up the carpet and see if the original build sheet is still there.
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

2 members and 11 guests active in the last 15 minutes

3,210 threads and 20,402 posts saved from CT