Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Technical help
Technical help

Tacho Bouncing

Started by EvilPet · 10 Dec 2019 · 2 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

EvilPetArchived member
I just noticed my tacho bounces / is jerky over 2 grand. Does it need a service?
0 likes
calaist5Archived member
Quote: Originally Posted by EvilPet [View Post] I just noticed my tacho bounces / is jerky over 2 grand. Does it need a service? I�d try another working one first if you can pull your dash out easy.
0 likes
LeighCArchived member
Earlier on I've heard this symptom was just before a crank angle sensor was about to fail, hasn't happened me though. Its worth swapping the main EFI relay with one of the others the same number, the horn one will do & see if it makes a difference. Cheers - Leigh
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

2 members and 11 guests active in the last 15 minutes

3,224 threads and 20,548 posts saved from CT