Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›VL Commodore
VL Commodore

Vl dose setup for a noob

Started by Turbonoob · 24 Aug 2019 · 2 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

TurbonoobArchived member
G'day guys. I'm an L plater from SA with a bare bones stock as it gets 1987, N/A, auto vl executive. It's got decent Km's for its age and has the usual window rust and other vl problems. it isn't a calais so it isn't worth restoring and selling nor is it a perfect example car. This is what has brought me here. My intentions are to fix the body problems the car has and then do a stock vl turbo set up. It doesn't need to be a forged block and be off it's nuts, I would just like to have a cool car that I can cruise and dose around town in. However I have no idea what I'm doing. I have no deadline to get it done so I have as much time as i need to learn. but it would be nice to get some help straight off the bat. First of all I would appreciate a list of all things i would need to make a stock auto exec vl into a dose machine. I would also like to know If I can do the set up with an auto. I'd love for it to be manual but I really just want to focus on the turbo set up for now. Cheers guys I can't wait for the help 👍
0 likes
OliverArchived member
http://calaisturbo.com.au/showthread.php?t=185930 http://calaisturbo.com.au/showthread.php?t=147633 http://calaisturbo.com.au/showthread.php?t=157379
0 likes
12maneymArchived member
hektik as uleh!
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

2 members and 11 guests active in the last 15 minutes

3,150 threads and 19,790 posts saved from CT