Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›CalaisTurbo archive
CalaisTurbo archive

WTB - VL Commodore/Calais Workshop Manuals

Started by Tones · 27 July 2019 · 2 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

TonesArchived member
WTB - VL Commodore/Calais Workshop Manuals Minimum volumes 1, 2, 4 and 5 Tones.
0 likes
philbyArchived member
try ebay and gumtree they pop up there every so often thats where i got mine you just have to check regularly I have the full set including the walkinshaw one and a HDT SS one that i have never seen anywhere before or after. Wont let them go yet, I fond them on ebay over the years.
0 likes
TuxedoCalArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by Tones [View Post] WTB - VL Commodore/Calais Workshop Manuals Minimum volumes 1, 2, 4 and 5 Tones. Years ago I had painstakingly scanned every page of a VL Commodore / Calais workshop manual into my computer and I was planning to put an old computer in my shed so I could load up the workshop manual on the computer screen while working on the car. Unfortunately my computer crashed with a major system error before I could back up the scanned pages to a CD or DVD disc and I lost everything, if I still had it I would've given you a copy. It took so long to scan it in the first place that I have never bothered to do it again and now I no longer know where the guy is that has the workshop manual. Every now and then I have seen one advertised on Gumtree SA so unfortunately you will have to keep checking Gumtree or Ebay frequently. Possibly a local library may have one to borrow, I remember borrowing a Torana workshop manual years ago from a library. Good luck :)
0 likes

This discussion is closed to new replies.

Who’s online

2 members and 10 guests active in the last 15 minutes

3,255 threads and 20,865 posts saved from CT