Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Technical help
Technical help

Vl calais bumpers

Started by Nathan82 · 16 July 2019 · 0 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

Nathan82Archived member
Hi guys I'm hoping someone can help me out, I just got my calais painted and I need to do the black strips along the bottom of the front and rear bumpers does anyone no the proper measurement for this?? Thanks alot Sent from my SM-G960F using Calais Turbo mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=78347)
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 10 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

3,683 threads, 23,233 posts and 47 images saved from CT