Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Technical help
Technical help

NZ assembled paint colours and codes - WANTED!

Started by Dinodore · 7 May 2019 · 1 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

DinodoreArchived member
First of all, I could probably write my biggest secrets on a thread here, leave it for a couple weeks, and it wouldn't get seen. But hello to anybody still floating around.. The other day I was hunting for some information about paint codes for my vl and couldn't really find anything. I've been told nz assembled vls had dulux colours and that there is usually a sticker on the LH strut tower. Surprisingly I still had this sticker but couldn't make out the information. I rung dulux and they have no information regarding old automotive colours anymore. Luckily, Supercheap ended up having the colour on the system (meteor gold) but no code. SO my question is, does anyone have a list of the nz specific colours/codes? Thanks for reading and il see you in another couple years
0 likes
calaist5Archived member
I wonder if any of the service books hold this information. Pm Craig - member name Vltwhite1, he is pretty clued in on this sort of thing. Cheers, David
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

2 members and 12 guests active in the last 15 minutes

3,197 threads and 20,273 posts saved from CT