Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Meets & events
Meets & events

CTWA Reunion

Started by EVL · 28 Mar 2019 · 10 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

EVLArchived member
Anyone interested? I think there are at least 4 people that still log in here once a month? Cruise, Lunch, Banter, Pints?
0 likes
VLWAGONITArchived member
yeah if im home from work
0 likes
OliverArchived member
Keen to catch up!
0 likes
SinArchived member
Sure thing, if it's not too far away
0 likes
SteveArchived member
Here's a thought.. Cars and Coffee on the 28th April followed by lunch somewhere
0 likes
EVLArchived member
I'm away just after Easter - maybe C&C in May?
0 likes
VLWAGONITArchived member
I might make the one this month for a change!
0 likes
SkinkisArchived member
I'd be keen for a cruise, I barely use the car these days, it just sits in the garage looking dusty and sad.
0 likes
VLWAGONITArchived member
Whos keen for this weekend?
0 likes
EVLArchived member
Can do Friday?
0 likes
EVLArchived member
Scratch that, weather is ****house, might get the car out tonight, buzz me on FB messenger if anyone is keen
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

1 member and 10 guests active in the last 15 minutes

3,683 threads, 23,233 posts and 47 images saved from CT