Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗
Any ideas on why a 88 BT1 would have 25I Berlina trim(25I on plates). It also doesn’t have the door holders. Was this something the government ordered BT1 cars come with. There is no build sheet with the car. Is this something that would be genuine to a BT1??
0 likes
What’s the details on the car? Paint, motor, box and colour?
0 likes
25I is blue trim, not limited to a berlina and infact doesn't mean berlina at all, just means blue, same as 23I is cerulean etc
If you have berlina trim in it, I would hazard at a guess it has had the trim changed at some stage, this would also explain the missing map holders.
I wouldn't be overly concerned mate, just search for blue sawtooth trim and off yo go. I'm pretty sure Richard from InStyle custom trim has series 2 bt1 material in blue if you were looking for new/retrim.
At a guess your paint code is 1j052-d?
Is it a lw5 ms1 shell?
0 likes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katsa
[View Post]
25I is blue trim, not limited to a berlina and infact doesn't mean berlina at all, just means blue, same as 23I is cerulean etc
If you have berlina trim in it, I would hazard at a guess it has had the trim changed at some stage, this would also explain the missing map holders.
I wouldn't be overly concerned mate, just search for blue sawtooth trim and off yo go. I'm pretty sure Richard from InStyle custom trim has series 2 bt1 material in blue if you were looking for new/retrim.
At a guess your paint code is 1j052-d?
Is it a lw5 ms1 shell?
Cheers mate. Thanks for the replying with the info
0 likes