Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›VL Commodore
VL Commodore

Calais side skirts and bars

Started by Katsa · 12 Dec 2018 · 5 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

KatsaArchived member
Gents what black is needed for the Calais side skirts and the black that runs along the front and rear bars? Is it simply gmh black, or satin black?
0 likes
deanoVLCTArchived member
Either or I think Chris I thought gmh black was no longer
0 likes
KatsaArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by deanoVLCT [View Post] Either or I think Chris I thought gmh black was no longer Sweet thanks man, off to paintmobile tomorrow!
0 likes
PistolArchived member
Let us know the outcome please boss, I gotta do mine too! Cheers, Paul.
0 likes
batteryArchived member
GMH Black for certain on the bars. 90% sure the side skirts are GMH Black too but it's been a while. Satin black can give too much sheen and make it look unoriginal so I'd stick with GMH black for the skirts if you want a truer original look.
0 likes
KatsaArchived member
Awesome! Grabbing that and cerulean interior paint!!
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

1 member and 11 guests active in the last 15 minutes

3,683 threads, 23,233 posts and 47 images saved from CT