Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›VL Commodore
VL Commodore

Vl calais 86 paint help

Started by Nathan82 · 21 Aug 2018 · 2 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

Nathan82Archived member
Gday guys I have an 86 calais that is the carry over colour from the vk calais (brown), my bumpers and calais skirts are painted in what seems to be a very light almost grey champagne colour which I was hoping someone could help me out with a possible code for and also a code for the black at the top of the doors and sill skirts, any help would be greatly appreciated as I'm nearly ready to paint Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
0 likes
KatsaArchived member
4G011D for the bars I think and the blacks I'm not sure, I've just painted em flat gmh black
0 likes
Nathan82Archived member
Quote: Originally Posted by Katsa [View Post] 4G011D for the bars I think and the blacks I'm not sure, I've just painted em flat gmh black Thanks mate I'll check out the code ?? Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 10 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

3,683 threads, 23,233 posts and 47 images saved from CT