Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Meets & events
Meets & events

FS: VL Turbo Parts

Started by TheChad · 30 May 2018 · 1 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

TheChadArchived member
I�m currently living outside of Australia, about as far away as possible really. I sold my Calais and a few items before I left. I still have a reasonable amount of parts in a secure location. I am able to get some of these parts out while I�m away, I�m also coming home in December where I�ll hopefully package up the rest and get it moved out of storage. I have the following items up for sale, I can provide pictures on request. -�High Flow Cat Converter�. Special glass-fibre filled resonator I had custom made to look like a cat converter (BYO stickers), but also take some drone out of an exhaust system. Very sneaky. 3.5� in, 3.0� out, could cut down to be both 3.5� - $150 -Chewed up gt35r, if you could replace the front wheel would be good to go, otherwise rear wheel is OK. - $25 -SL (I believe, or SSL) rear springs - $25 -Box of assorted fluids etc all open, includes 95% full 5L bottle of HPR30, some polish for white cars, assorted lubes, octane booster, brake fluids and PS fluids. - $60 -Assorted wheel nuts to suit Holden � Free with any $50 spent There�s no phone number, unless you want to call to Norway. Your best bet is to email on [email removed]. PMs here might take a while to get to. For postage I can arrange a package of whatever you want and drop off at depot of your choosing in Perth.
0 likes
TheChadArchived member
Most of the stuff is sold. When I'm home over new years I'll pull the shed apart and see what I have left and confirm that the above is accurate. I seriously recommend the fake cat converter I've got up there for anyone interested. It's basically a straight pipe with some muffling perforations and fibre filled. Get yourself out of a lot of hassles if someone sticks their head under and it will help tune your exhaust note on the drone, not on the loud pedal. It's brand new, never fitted and I paid something like $400 for it.
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

2 members and 12 guests active in the last 15 minutes

3,164 threads and 19,895 posts saved from CT