Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›VL Commodore
VL Commodore

What e85 injectors everyone using ?

Started by Chriss419 · 23 Feb 2018 · 8 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

Chriss419Archived member
Is the Bosch 1650 enough for high boost gtx42 built rb30 ?
0 likes
MorgzArchived member
I've used ID2000s and Xspurt 1550s - no issues with either. The ID's don't seem to like sitting, and I always run a fuel stabilser with E85.
0 likes
Wkd_VlArchived member
i agree with the id's ive had them block up after a week of standing. was running 2200's bit overkill . so swapping them for 1150cc's
0 likes
MorgzArchived member
Yeah i know people who have IDs that they've pulled out and had nothing but issues with, but I never did - I did drive the car weekly though - not sure if that was something to do with it or not. I did have to clean the xspurt injectors 3 times due to really tiny particles slipping past my two filters - but that problems been resolved.
0 likes
bachig24uArchived member
how many microns are the filters you are using when you have issues?
0 likes
John boyArchived member
what fuel line do you need to run, teflon or rubber inside
0 likes
MorgzArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by bachig24u [View Post] how many microns are the filters you are using when you have issues? 100 ---------- Post added 05-03-18 at 14:36 ---------- Quote: Originally Posted by John boy [View Post] what fuel line do you need to run, teflon or rubber inside teflon only - it'll eat rubber and regular braided line. I run 2 -10 feeds, and a single -10 return.
0 likes
JET-64UArchived member
Yeh mate my 26/30 with gtx42r had no running out of fuel issues with Bosch Indy white 1600’s and I run upto 45psi Quote: Originally Posted by Chriss419 [View Post] Is the Bosch 1650 enough for high boost gtx42 built rb30 ?
0 likes
bachig24uArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by Morgz [View Post] 100 ---------- Post added 05-03-18 at 14:36 ---------- teflon only - it'll eat rubber and regular braided line. I run 2 -10 feeds, and a single -10 return. Bosch recommend 100 for pre-pump filtration, 10u for post-pump filtration for their injectors. I know guys are using IDS' which are Bosch 8821's (NGI's) with baskets removed to give a little extra flow. maybe 40u filter might work for a while but I'd be checking them often. The only E85 ones are the 1462cc 8333's.
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

1 member and 14 guests active in the last 15 minutes

Visitors Today16

3,683 threads, 23,233 posts and 73 images saved from CT