Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›VL Commodore
VL Commodore

Injector issues power on both sides

Started by high_comp · 20 Feb 2018 · 0 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

high_compArchived member
Hi guys I am starting to pull my hair out with this bloody Calais But I guess we all love the ups and downs of owning a VL My car has been sitting for around 3 years while I have been doing bits a pieces on I had been starting it regularly but haven�t tried for around 6 months and now it won�t start I have spark because it will run on good old start ya barsted So I went looking at my injectors First off I have fuel so that�s not an issue When I connect my battery I have 12v on both wires at the injectors And with a multimeter attached I have no change while cranking I have read a bit about some sort of diode in the earth wire but can�t find it And some say it is the reverse polarity relay But I have no idea how to test this Please help Can someone tell me if 12v on both wires is normal or not Not sure what else this could be I have changed to another computer and did the same thing Couldn�t be the Cas because it runs with spray Anyone got any ideas?
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

1 member and 5 guests active in the last 15 minutes

Visitors Today70

5,245 threads, 33,515 posts and 538 images saved from CT

15.3% of indexed threads saved