Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›VL Commodore
VL Commodore

New VL windows ?

Started by Rb30et87 · 11 Dec 2017 · 2 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

Rb30et87Archived member
Hey guys, Don't use this forum much these days, but has anyone redone all their windows with brand new ones. If so how much and where ? I'm in sth east VIC
0 likes
MxPx VLArchived member
I've been looking at this store thinking of replacing some scratched and spotted glass I've got on my car. http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/HOLDEN-CO...19.m1438.l2649 (http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/HOLDEN-COMMODORE-VB-VL-4-5DR-SEDAN-WAGON-11-78-8-88-LEFT-SIDE-FRONT-DOOR-GLA/281434033484?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649)
0 likes
MUSArchived member
I need a new front and rear windshield.. want to go universal rubbers. Does anyone know if you can patch up the 2 holes for the front windshield once you go universal?
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 5 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today47

3,683 threads, 23,233 posts and 354 images saved from CT