Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗
Hey guys,
I have a vl calais and I have king springs superlows in the rear however the ride height is 30mm different from both sides...the driver side is lower. I tried replacing the same springs, swapping them around and also taking out the panhard rod to see it make a difference but it doesn't.
Can anyone please help me in how to fix this?
Cheers
Ryan
0 likes
Is it the drivers side sitting lower? It’s very common in VL’s. Never known a fix other then using a thicker rubber insulator on the low side.
0 likes
yeah the drivers side is sitting 30mm lower....thicker rubber insulator? can you please tell me what that is and where i can get one from?
0 likes
your springs have gone soft, get a new pair and the problem will go away.
happens to all cars eventually, if you drive solo the majority of the time the right spring is working harder.
0 likes
they were fairly new springs which i replaced....still does the same thing
0 likes