Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›CalaisTurbo archive
CalaisTurbo archive

[fs - vic] ve ssv ute 2009 ($18000)

Started by BlueSteel · 10 Nov 2017 · 1 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

BlueSteelArchived member
All Cars/Bikes For Sale? Or Wanted?* FS Price/Amount 18000 Open to Swap? No State VIC Short Description for title? VE SSV UTE 2009 Currently Registered? Yes Transmission? MANUAL REGO/VIN Number? - Contact Info Other than this Forum? [phone removed] Description 2009 VE SSV 2009 All options and everything works We�ll unfortunately it�s come time to get rid of my beloved �Abi� . I love this car but I�m going overseas for an extended period of time and I�d rather her go to a good home than sit around gathering dust and age. (Plus I want the money). I�ve had her now for 3 and a half years. I bought her from someone in Melbourne and I�m now the third owner. She was fairly stock standard when I got her except for being lowered (yellow springs so I assume Kingsprings?!). Sits nice and level. You have to be careful over some nasty speed bumps but it�s worth it for the nice look and good handling. The previous owner had removed the rear mufflers so it was loud but wasn�t the real deal so I put an duel 2.5 Xforce system on from the cat back. I had plans for the headers too but never got around to it. I also got a cold air intake for her which has a big 3.5 inch pipe down to a K&N pod filter. You can really hear her breath! There�s a metal divider shielding the filter from the rest of the engine bay. So then I took it to Frank at Allsparks performance to get tuned up. He ended up doing a Mafless tune and got 231rwkw. Heaps smoother than the factory tunes and goes like a rocket . The brakes had a bit of a shudder so I got some RDA slotted and cross drilled discs and EBC Redstuff pads. I only really drive the car normally so a bit of overkill but they look cool. I chucked some pioneer 4inch speakers in the front doors which made a huge difference to the sound system. The bass is great Quick recap.... 231 RWKW. Cold air intake to K+N pod filter Xforce 2.5inch exhaust Drilled and slotted front brake discs and performance pads. Lowered. Upgraded front door speakers to pioneer. Towbar included but not attached Front tires are pretty new and tears have plenty left. Rego until May 2018 Will supply RWC View in Northcote. [phone removed] ---------- Post added 10-11-17 at 11:15 ---------- Pictures can be seen at https://carsales.mobi/cars/details/H...SSE-AD-5072037 (https://carsales.mobi/cars/details/Holden-Ute-2009/SSE-AD-5072037?gts=SSE-AD-5072037>ssaleid=SSE-AD-5072037) Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
BlueSteelArchived member
Bump Negotiable on price!
0 likes

This discussion is closed to new replies.

Who’s online

1 member and 15 guests active in the last 15 minutes

Visitors Today17

3,683 threads, 23,233 posts and 74 images saved from CT