THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM
HOLDCOM Community
Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.
Sponsored by HOLDCOM AUTO PARTS ↗
+ Start a discussion
CalaisTurbo archive
[wtb - vic] my old grmace vlct or any lw5 vlt ($neg)
Started by Petros · 3 Nov 2017 · 9 repliesPreserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗
07-11-17, 14:19 GMT+10#5
purple doesn't ring a bell apart from an LE kitted bright purple thing in central nsw.
best to get some photos and spam facebook gumtree etc.
0 likes
14-11-17, 13:55 GMT+10#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Petros
[View Post]
Mate I did and no one is interested lol
Want to sell yours ?
I recon I know where an original turbo auto berlina is, it'll need some plastics - like it's got a broken bumper, but it's original, white and blue interior. He was asking 7k.
0 likes
This discussion is closed to new replies.
Who’s online
1 member and 14 guests active in the last 15 minutes
Visitors Today16
3,683 threads, 23,233 posts and 74 images saved from CT