09-10-17, 20:28 GMT+10#1
For Sale? Or Wanted? WTB
Price/Amount $30,000
Open to Swap? Yes
State VIC
Short Description for title? Yellow or white bt1
Genuine Turbo Motor? A8? Yes
Transmission? NONE
Currently Registered? No
REGO/VIN Number? -
Contact Info Other than this Forum? Steve [phone removed]
Description Hi everyone
I am looking to buy a yellow or white bt1 and will also consider Calais as long as they are genuine Lw5 mx7 or ms1 cars don't mind if the white bt1 is painted yellow either.
I am also up for a swap if anyone is interested I am in the process of selling my 85 vk berlina genuine Lv2 car it's painted cherry black with a group A rear spoiler and front bar it runs a 355 stroker and has 420 rwhp 2 speed racing glide
4.2 stall and nine inch diff with 4.11 gears and has a custom trim as well. if anyone is interested let me know and I can send you some pic's of the car and you can send me some of your can and we might be able to make a deal
0 likes
