Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›CalaisTurbo archive
CalaisTurbo archive

[WTB - WA] VL Calais Turbo ($$50,000)

Started by Z2TT · 29 Sept 2017 · 0 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

Z2TTArchived member
For Sale? Or Wanted? WTB Price/Amount $50,000 Open to Swap? Yes State WA Short Description for title? VL Calais Turbo Genuine Turbo Motor? A8? Yes Transmission? NONE Currently Registered? Yes REGO/VIN Number? - Contact Info Other than this Forum? [email removed] Description[INDENT] Good day. I am on the lookout for a VL Calais Turbo. Stock or basic modifications preferred but consider anything. Budget is 15k to 50k depending on the car condition. I prefer a Eucumbene Blue one I'm not interested in drag or show cars or anything with holes in dash. If of interest. I have a BMW E30 M3 and also R33 GTR Series 3 V-Spec in Sonic Silver if you are looking to get yourself into something different that can negotiate a deal with. (https://postimg.org/image/ox0rc75pn/) Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes

This discussion is closed to new replies.

Who’s online

1 member and 14 guests active in the last 15 minutes

Visitors Today16

3,683 threads, 23,233 posts and 74 images saved from CT