Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›CalaisTurbo archive
CalaisTurbo archive

WTB - VIC: Various Parts

Started by VinceVLCT · 22 Sept 2017 · 2 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

VinceVLCTArchived member
Hi All, After 10 years out of the VL scene I finally succumbed to temptation and bought another. I need a few parts to get it completed. Exterior: -LHR 1/4 window surround. -LHF upper door mould. -RHF upper door mould. -LHR mud flap. -1x calais rim with or without centre cap. I only need one. Interior: -Venetians (Rear and 1/4 fan type. Preferably in black). -Calais Radio. -Calais/turbo dash badge. Engine: -Factory turbo fuel pressure regulator. -Charcoal/pollution canisters (both of them, turbo). -Full set of heat shields (all 3, turbo). Let me know what you have! Pm me. Vince.
0 likes
WOGPSIArchived member
I have the following if you would like to pm me. Exterior: -LHR 1/4 window surround. -LHF upper door mould. -RHF upper door mould. -1x calais rim with or without centre cap. I only need one. Interior: -Calais/turbo dash badge. Engine: -Factory turbo fuel pressure regulator. -Charcoal/pollution canisters (both of them, turbo).
0 likes
VinceVLCTArchived member
Tried Pm-ing you, your inbox is full. how much do you want for each item?
0 likes

This discussion is closed to new replies.

Who’s online

1 member and 15 guests active in the last 15 minutes

Visitors Today17

3,683 threads, 23,233 posts and 75 images saved from CT