Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›VL Commodore
VL Commodore

VLT with an E6X.. can someone help me tune??

Started by mattyabo · 20 Sept 2017 · 3 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

mattyaboArchived member
G'day. New to this forum. Have got a VLT, hiflowed garrett T03, 6Boost manifold (probably a copy) Wade cam, big intercooler, Hi stall converter (about 3500) and running injected LPG.. I've had this car to numerous places, before converting to dual fuel. No one wanted to deal with the older ECU and those that did stuffed around with it no end. I decided to have a crack and picked up an XP laptop with serial comm port, got the HaltechX 1.26 program and uploaded the existing map from the ECU. Looked completely up the **** so I saved the original and started smoothing things out under a new map file. Dont really know what I'm doing and would REALLY appreciate it if someone out there has a map that I could grab or atleast gave me a screen shot of a fuel and ignition map to have a look at.. Anyone out there recommend a shop that'll deal with the older ECU?? Eastern subs Melbourne... or wherever.. Thanx Matt.
0 likes
KatsaArchived member
D'annello should be able to assist mate he's out east and has been tuning these for years so I'm sure he would be able to get you soughted, just google dannello performance
0 likes
GM.0870Archived member
i had this same ECU on my first set up mate, D'ANNELLO tuned it and it was perfect. Give him a call.
0 likes
mattyaboArchived member
Thankyou guys. I shall.
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

1 member and 4 guests active in the last 15 minutes

Visitors Today32

3,683 threads, 23,233 posts and 227 images saved from CT