Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›VL Commodore
VL Commodore

Storage solutions

Started by Katsa · 9 Sept 2017 · 6 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

KatsaArchived member
Where do you guys store your cars if you have no room where you currently reside? Is there any storage places that you guys would recommend?
0 likes
SIrollerArchived member
dad's farm.... except i filled all of the sheds so i'm in a predicament at the moment! i have a mate who lives in torquay, has cars in winchelsea geelong and somewhere up in the bush. crazy. theres a heap of places that store caravans and trucks and machinery in the open. not sure id store much too exciting there though. people rent sheds on gumtree. but i'd want all of the keys and full access and no other **** in there i.e. lawn mowers etc.
0 likes
deanoVLCTArchived member
If I told you chris, I'd have to kill you man
0 likes
KatsaArchived member
I was thinking of buying a few old shipping containers and seeing if I can rent some land of someone to plonk afew there.
0 likes
deanoVLCTArchived member
Send me a text chris
0 likes
aus880Archived member
Quote: Originally Posted by Katsa [View Post] I was thinking of buying a few old shipping containers and seeing if I can rent some land of someone to plonk afew there. By the time you buy and transport shipping containers to a location that you also rent you may as well just pay for an existing storage place somewhere.
0 likes
KatsaArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by aus880 [View Post] By the time you buy and transport shipping containers to a location that you also rent you may as well just pay for an existing storage place somewhere. Agree Rus, I'm just getting desperate and not thinking straight lol
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 11 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

3,683 threads, 23,233 posts and 47 images saved from CT