Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Technical help
Technical help

can anyone help with wilwood brake pedal box??

Started by david13bt · 22 Aug 2017 · 0 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

david13btArchived member
Hi need help as I'm stuck and have tried different avenues but still struck. I have recently bought a vl that I'm having trouble stopping. The car pedal is really hard and slowly slows down but doesn't stop at line. The car does have some work to it so bare with me. The car has no booster (as the engine bay is all shaved) and the car runs a WILWOOD Reverse brake pedal and twin masters. The cars brakes are vl turbo disc's and calipers ok a few things... - I wilwood hasn't got back to me in a few days as I cant find out what masters are on it. The only markings it has on both masters is WILWOOD 1 and in small letters 2F. Anyone know what it is? - the brake fluid bottles are on the passengers side, coming up into the wiper motor section. The hose has a wave in it. Could this be or also be part of the problem? some people says it needs to be gravity feed and the wave wont help. - had people say the masters might be wrong as I'm running vl turbo disc's and calipers and they might be feeding to much or not enough fluid to them? if anyone could help would be greatttttttt
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

1 member and 2 guests active in the last 15 minutes

Visitors Today32

3,683 threads, 23,233 posts and 227 images saved from CT