Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Meets & events
Meets & events

Need to borrow parts for auto issue

Started by speedracervl · 21 June 2017 · 0 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

speedracervlArchived member
Hi all, I'm hoping I can get some help. My N/A VL has over drive/pwr button issues. The mechanics reckon it's the speed sensor and auto trans ecu playing up. My question, does anyone have a cluster and/or a ecu I could borrow so see if this fixes it? I can install myself, test and then return parts... or buy them if possible. cheers Michael
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

1 member and 11 guests active in the last 15 minutes

3,683 threads, 23,233 posts and 47 images saved from CT