Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›General discussion
General discussion

Quickest street RB30 VL in qld

Started by IPRVLT · 11 June 2017 · 2 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

IPRVLTArchived member
Hey all does anyone know of a list or somewhere w can find out the quickest times a full street VL rb30 running a sohc is I have recently seen a list for the quickest barras in Australia any help will be muchly appreciated
0 likes
calaist5Archived member
Quote: Originally Posted by IPRVLT [View Post] Hey all does anyone know of a list or somewhere w can find out the quickest times a full street VL rb30 running a sohc is I have recently seen a list for the quickest barras in Australia any help will be muchly appreciated Dont street Commodore magazines print these? You could search up individual track records. http://www.willowbankraceway.com.au/...ID=7&PageID=16 (http://www.willowbankraceway.com.au/pages/?ParentPageID=7&PageID=16) Cheers David
0 likes
IPRVLTArchived member
Thanks mate I'll check that out and see what I can find
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 10 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

3,683 threads, 23,233 posts and 47 images saved from CT