Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Technical help
Technical help

Interceptor rim paint code or colour

Started by UND_CVR · 20 May 2017 · 4 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

UND_CVRArchived member
Does anyone know the paint code for interceptor rims Also does anyone know what number should be stamped On the rims. I hear JJ 06 is stamped on outside of rim
0 likes
deanoVLCTArchived member
I use motor spray acrylic wheel silver and looks mint ---------- Post added 21-05-17 at 07:56 ---------- (http://s34.photobucket.com/user/deano23x/media/Bt1/New%20bt1/1897F9E0-A6EB-43FF-9282-7C65E99B6244_zps9amxrnug.jpg.html) Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
UND_CVRArchived member
Thanks mate I appreciate it Did you clear coat them also?
0 likes
deanoVLCTArchived member
Yeah brother I did! Wet sanded 600 Dried 1 mist coat silver 2 medium coats silver 2 medium clears Even left tyres on just taped up ---------- Post added 21-05-17 at 10:55 ---------- (http://s34.photobucket.com/user/deano23x/media/Bt1/New%20bt1/50343EDA-ABE5-4B05-81C4-59DFFA880243_zpswioraznn.jpg.html) Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
UND_CVRArchived member
Legend that's the exact info I was after
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 15 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today22

3,683 threads, 23,233 posts and 89 images saved from CT