Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗
For Sale? Or Wanted? WTB
Price/Amount 20000
Open to Swap? Yes
State NSW
Short Description for title? Wanted genuine Calais Turbo
Genuine Turbo Motor? A8? Yes
Transmission? NONE
Currently Registered? Yes
REGO/VIN Number? -
Contact Info Other than this Forum? [phone removed]
Description Looking to buy a genuine calais turbo in good condition that has current street rego.
Not fussed on running gear or transmission.
Up to 20K.
0 likes
This site is dead these days ����
0 likes
http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/1148812671?utm_campaign=socialbuttons&utm_content= app_ios&utm_medium=social&utm_source=sms (http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/1148812671?utm_campaign=socialbuttons&utm_content=app_ios&utm_medium=social&utm_source=sms)
Only one I seen for budget.
Still needs tidying up.
I would convert back to auto myself personally.
0 likes
Yuck, Series I and that gold is disgusting
0 likes
Don't mind that colour
But I do mind the price
10-12 would be nicer
0 likes
Gone are the days of picking up low km, full log book AND one owner calais turbos for $10-12,000
Not even a decade ago, you could still do this (very rare these days, if your lucky).
Sorry for hijacking thread and bandwidth.
0 likes
That gold Calais turbo was one of mine, I sold it a year ago for 10,500, bloke on sold it for 14500 less than a month later and now this bloke wants 20k
750hp- you'd be surprised how many ppl still browse the forum.
Generally you get quality offers/replys on here as apposed to a million Junkers on Facebook
0 likes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katsa
[View Post]
That gold Calais turbo was one of mine, I sold it a year ago for 10,500, bloke on sold it for 14500 less than a month later and now this bloke wants 20k
750hp- you'd be surprised how many ppl still browse the forum.
Generally you get quality offers/replys on here as apposed to a million Junkers on Facebook
So true
It's amazing to see some people pull cars out of no where and not advertised through the major advertising platforms (fbook, gumtree and carsales).
0 likes
I wish every time I look on here there hardly any ads
Back 10 years ago there'd be a lag full of ads daily
I miss those days haha
0 likes
28-05-17, 07:39 GMT+10#10 Yeah i remember that
But now every "kid" on here has no $ and people are advertising for stupidddd prices
0 likes
28-05-17, 08:16 GMT+10#11 Haha, true
I remember buying my vlct off here with a fully forged motor, to4 manual excellent condition for 10k
Now These wankers are asking 6-10k for a standard vl exec ����
0 likes
28-05-17, 13:19 GMT+10#12 There's a white bt1 rolling she'll on gumtree for 17k clean car but far out
0 likes
29-05-17, 11:16 GMT+10#13 There really is nothing around at the moment!
Oh how I wish I never sold my MX7 vlct...
0 likes
29-05-17, 17:00 GMT+10#14 Haha
I'm not paying these guys asking price
Just sit and wait
0 likes
29-05-17, 17:08 GMT+10#15 Quote:
Originally Posted by Miz_VL_Turbo
[View Post]
There really is nothing around at the moment!
Oh how I wish I never sold my MX7 vlct...
Erin, the cars I've sold over the years make me almost cry just thinking about it, not for the money, but as you said cause of the garbage out there at the moment.
Patience is your friend, something WILL come up
0 likes
29-05-17, 18:38 GMT+10#16 Correct Chris not for the $ cause the $ is not real all a myth! You just miss your real neat tidy cars that we all sold on
0 likes
10-07-17, 01:52 GMT+10#17 Good clean original turbo 25+ and the price just keeps climbing. You'll be very lucky to find anything for 20 or under.
0 likes
11-07-17, 08:29 GMT+10#18 https://www.carsales.com.au/private/...SSE-AD-4726929 (https://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/Holden-Calais-1988/SSE-AD-4726929)
Ridiculous...
0 likes
11-07-17, 08:58 GMT+10#19 Quote:
Originally Posted by 1815261
[View Post]
https://www.carsales.com.au/private/...SSE-AD-4726929 (https://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/Holden-Calais-1988/SSE-AD-4726929)
Ridiculous...
Had exactly the same car a while back, could even be it
0 likes
11-07-17, 20:03 GMT+10#20 Exact same car was for sale by the exact same person for 30k a year ago.......
0 likes
This discussion is closed to new replies.